Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Willing To Postpone Retirement To Fight at Rio Games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Willing To Postpone Retirement To Fight at Rio Games

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao has said he is willing to postpone his announced retirement.

The Filipino superstar has claimed that he plans to retire following his third fight against Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley on April 9th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas

[Click Here To Read More]

What if he gets completely outboxed by some cuban?

Comment

manny pushing damm near 40 and just now wanting to fight in the olympic? mofo doing this backwards lol.

Comment

#fightcrawford

Comment

Don't do it, Pac, please. Let me retain at least a little bit of respect for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Don't do it, Pac, please. Let me retain at least a little bit of respect for you.
            why not?

if allowed, why should pac not try? if he lose, then what? but if he got a gold? wow!

some guys failed to get an olympic gold in their prime...

a lot of boxers about or above 40 yrs old fight for 12 rounds...

so what's the big deal?

Comment

I think with the pros boxing would be super popular at the Olympics. If an amateur could beat them he started his pro carrier with a star status.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                why not?

if allowed, why should pac not try? if he lose, then what? but if he got a gold? wow!

so what's the big deal?
                Because he's a pro fighter??

Comment

Pacquiao can do whatever he wants the man is a legend. knowing pacman it makes sense that he would want to compete at the olympics and win the gold medal for his country.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    why not?

so what's the big deal?
                    No benefit in winning an olympic. I mean, yes, the accomplishment would be great but what manny has done in boxing surpass any of that.

Its like kobe bryant competing in some college basketball tournament. Makes no sense!

Comment

Working...
                    X