Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name 1 thing about your favorite fighter that dissapointed you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Pac was being asked the day before the big fight, about the fight, Pac said God will deliver Mayweather to him. That made me cringe and lose a bit of respect for him.

And Roy Jones blood lust for being badly knocked out. He is addicted to concussive KO losses. That is the only explanation for his behavior.
    Last edited by richardt; 02-29-2016, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      I was disappointed in Mayweather going on vacation after the Mosley fight without any real explanation to his fans.
      This with Floyd definitely.

Comment

Well he can work on that racist thing
        nah the way he makes blangblang swaggapimpz break character and cry about his mean jokes is the icing on the cake

it's like they met a real man for the first time after growing up in a bubble
        Last edited by ////; 02-29-2016, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Rjj still fighting

Tyson biting Holyfields ear off

Hopkins waiting on Jones to get old and past it to accept a rematch

Comment

1. Naseem Hamed for retiring too early, even Barrera was suprised: " "I was very surprised that Hamed stopped fighting when he did. I never thought I would end his career because he was still a great fighter at that time. Everyone loses in their career but unfortunately it was very hard for him to have a loss and deal with it. But Naseem still has a lot to give and there are a lot of fans who want to see him fight." - http://www.secondsout.com/archive/an...is-no-big-deal

2. Arturo Gatti - Hard as nails and entertained me no end in the 90/00s, but would cut easily and never really adjusted to lessen potential cuts and cope with boxers. Should have divorced his murderous wife.

Greatest disappointment: Mike Tyson. Holyfield knew how to push his buttons, and he flipped out. If had the mentality and composure of a Foreman he would have blasted Holyfield and Lewis on the same night!

Comment

I was disappointed in Mayweather going on vacation after the Mosley fight without any real explanation to his fans.
              This disappointed me big time. The Pacquiao fight was the biggest fight in boxing, Floyd was 33, and he said he wanted to retire for a year or two? That kinda pissed me off and for a moment I thought he was ducking Pacquiao.

Looking back on it, I don't blame him. Pacquiao's camp wouldnt budge on any request and Floyd managed to make way more money fighting Manny later while getting Manny to give in to the demands.

Comment

Kovalev hasn't killed anyone in a few years

Comment

Pacquiao becoming a bible thumping freak.

Comment

I'm disappointed by how Pacquiao lost to Mayweather. He didn't even tried...wrong strategy.

And I didn't like the co.ckyness he had before the fight, when himself during bradley 2 facetoface said "Those who are humble will be exalted, those who are exalted will be humbled" exactly what happened with mayweather. He was too exalted and been humbled..

Comment

Chris Arreola's entire career disappoints me.

Comment

Working...
                      X