Name 1 thing about your favorite fighter that dissapointed you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name 1 thing about your favorite fighter that dissapointed you

Im talking a boxing realted thing

I was disappointed in Mayweather going on vacation after the Mosley fight without any real explanation to his fans.

Comment

I'm really disappointed that Canelo is holding the MW strap hostage at 155

Comment

My favorite fighter is gg what disappoints me is that he never wants to take any risks.

Comment

Pacquiao and his idiotic bible thumping

GGG not willing to move down to 155 to fight Canelo, after claiming he'd go to 154 for Floyd

Canelo fighting Khan next instead of a MW

Comment

My favorite fighter ever is Roberto Duran. I wish he'd always come in in shape and ready to go instead of wasting some of his better years.

My current favorite fighter is Golovkin and of course, I want to see him against Canelo, Saunders, Eubank, etc. However, I realize it takes a long time to get the best in there with you especially when comparing the his reign with Hopkins and Hagler. I hope those fights happen soon. I want him in there with somebody I am not sure he will beat.

Comment

Kovalev is probably my favorite fighter and the boy just doesn't disappoint he's 100% solid

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                I'm really disappointed that Canelo is holding the MW strap hostage at 155
                This... And so much I took him completely off my top 10

Comment

It annoyed me when Ward went on hiatus to resolve his contractual issues.

Comment

4 of my all time favorite fighters:

Felix Trinidad, disappointed that he didn't stay retired after the Cherifi fight, his legacy feels damaged over the ill advised & ill scheduled (Winky Wright? Really + RJJ @ 170lbs? Okay) 2nd & 3rd comebacks

Floyd Mayweather, disappointed he went out vs Berto, who actually fit the bill of a cherry picked opponent for the first time even doe he'd been accused of cherry picking for years by dum dums

Roy Jones, disappointed that he didn't know when to hang them up in the numerous times his skills were telling him it was time

James Toney, disappointed he didn't take his physical shape more seriously, Toney in his prime years was like a chubby girl with a midriff shirt not giving a f#ck about her fat rolls showing, I sometimes wonder the heights Toney would have been able to attain if he'd only taken as much time keeping his body in shape as he did with keeping his boxing skills on point

Comment

Working...
                    X