No announcement yet.

May weather vs Pacquiao - Technical Review of a one sided fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Oh...so you're saying floyd won rounds 4 & 6 on all 3 judges cards then? I'll wait...
    we've done this already and you were humiliated.

you end up saying " i don't know"

a sign of quitting and losing the debate so zipped it already.

i need someone who will not enp up saying " I don't know" !

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
      nobody gives a **** or you do?

take your pick
      ****sexual lover it is then.

What about round 4 & 6 then? I mean, you say they mixed up the scores right? Are you saying floyd won those rounds?

Comment

****sexual lover it is then.

What about round 4 & 6 then? I mean, you say they mixed up the scores right? Are you saying floyd won those rounds?
        who said they were mixed up?

NSAC said it was a simple clerical error.

so logic tells you it was NSAC who said it was a mixed up not me.

but that's just me genius floyd fans are well known for their exemplary logic

lay off that kindergarten insults it did not work before it will never work ever. stay away from children's playgrounds you are imitating them
        Last edited by Rath; 02-26-2016, 05:31 PM.

Comment

who said they were mixed up?

NSAC said it was a simple clerical error.

so logic tells you it was NSAC who said it was a mixed up not me.

but that's just me genius floyd fans are well known for their exemplary logic

lay off that kindergarten insults it did not work before it will never work ever. stay away from children's playgrounds you are imitating them
          Way to avoid answering You keep saying "red corner won" and pac was in the red corner. Therefore you are asserting that the scores are backwards and that pac actually won. That would mean all 3 judges scored rounds 4 & 6 for mayweather kind of destroys your whole idiotic argument, doesn't it?

Comment

Mayweather vs Pacquiao: the fight that took 5 years to make and will take even longer to die

Comment

Way to avoid answering You keep saying "red corner won" and pac was in the red corner. Therefore you are asserting that the scores are backwards and that pac actually won. That would mean all 3 judges scored rounds 4 & 6 for mayweather kind of destroys your whole idiotic argument, doesn't it?
              who tallied the individual score card unto the final score card?

i am not asserting anything, do yo know what really happened? are you sure all of them were interchanged?

you are assuming that if one round was scored for red corner intstead of blue then all rounds were interchanged LOL

look at your logic and how it works.

you lost, take the L. if you want to continue losing then let's go. i'll be happy to obliged

Comment

who tallied the individual score card unto the final score card?

i am not asserting anything, do yo know what really happened? are you sure all of them were interchanged?

you are assuming that if one round was scored for red corner intstead of blue then all rounds were interchanged LOL

look at your logic and how it works.

you lost, take the L. if you want to continue losing then let's go. i'll be happy to obliged
                Do you know what really happened? You can say whatever you want to distance yourself from your previous statement...makes no difference. As long as you can keep convincing yourself that you're "winning" that's all that counts. I'm sure that feeling is very hard to come by for you.

Comment

Present!

First off, most of you who went to my thread and looked at my videos of rounds disputed, cried foul for being spliced, was not true. It wasn't spliced and everything in he 3 minute round of the video was faithfully shown for fairness and accuracy in analyzing the fight . In your case, your video just shows highlights of Floyd. It only shows your malicious intent to cover up the truth.

To have a clear assessment of things one must have the whole evidence in question presented bud.

Secondly, saying you only gave 2 rounds to Pac with that lame spliced edited videos shows you're a biased fanboy that can't be taken seriously.

Thirdly, this was my reply to you. If you really serious about this, then try to dispute the several videos of 3 minutes of every round of the fight rounds being disputed. That I have brought out and proven that it was definitely for Pac.

To give a clear score for a round. You need to examine the whole rounds being disputed. So you claim to know how to score a fight. Then let's see who's right.

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                  Ok fair enough, I don't want to disrespect or anything I'm just starting to generally feel bad for youI'll make a post explaining how Pac lost and maybe we can discuss this like adults?
                  No need for that, just go to the other thread I made showing video evidence of how Pac truly won the fight. There were 7 rounds given to Froid that should not have gone to him which I proved that it should have gone to Pac, not to mention the 2 solid rounds that were given by the 3 judges, rounds 4 and 6. All in all that's a total of 9 rounds in the bag for Pac. All you need to do is dispute those 7 videos if you can to prove your case. Since if you know me real well, if I'm talking to a sane boxing fan who talks with sense I give the same due respect given to me.

Touché - so get on it. I'll provide the link.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=695333

I'll be waiting. Dispute the rounds if you dare.

I know how to score a round. Let's see if you really do. Dispute my videos.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 02-26-2016, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Do you know what really happened? You can say whatever you want to distance yourself from your previous statement...makes no difference. As long as you can keep convincing yourself that you're "winning" that's all that counts. I'm sure that feeling is very hard to come by for you.

genius floyd fans patented lame spin and pathetic deflection/diversion technique being employed in this post

Comment

Hey all, what did I miss?

Comment

Working...
                      X