• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id like a response form spoon

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
      id like a response form spoon
      Who gives a **** about that clown. The guy literally gets off on being a troll :wank: Do you expect him to change his stance or something?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Yes, judges fuc up all the time and make terrible calls sometimes without a doubt. When somebody says I am without a brain and calls me a Pacquiao dick rider and need to move on I am not going to say thanks for the insults. The reason I turned to the judges in this one fight is because very few fans are the least bit neutral when it comes to Mayweather and Pacquiao. They are either for one or the other.
        did I directly insult you? get out of your feelings...how many times are you gonna quote the same post?

I dont care what sport or video game it is you are playing or participating in 8 to 4 is not close.....get over it and move on

Comment

You are 100% right in your description unfortunately people still discuss hagler Leonard and vitali Lennox and they happened decades ago. This fight happened less than one year ago
          Who wouldn't wanna talk about Jose fights still though?? Both fights were great. The May Pac fight was not even decent. It was horrible. Floyd won clear and it's not all his fault, Manny's aswell.

Comment

Lol at this clown hyping Amir Imam, plus round 2 was not a check hook, more of a push.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              did I directly insult you? get out of your feelings...how many times are you gonna quote the same post?

I dont care what sport or video game it is you are playing or participating in 8 to 4 is not close.....get over it and move on
              8-4 is competitive if there's close rounds...the fight has to be looked at as a whole. If there were rounds that could go either way...it's 2 rounds away from being a draw.

That particular fight was won comfortably by floyd imo. He was technically and stylistically superior...but his diminished reflexes and timing allowed it to seem closer due to punch output. If floyd could pull the trigger like he once could, he would have landed at will, cuz he put himself in the better positions...but seemed to lack trust in his reflexes. I noticed the same thing in the 2nd maidana fight. It was like he was getting hit with a few shots that he could see but didn't expect to be hit with, and became a bit gun shy.

Comment

LMAO.... Too funny.. Thanks

Comment

so essentially floyd was in control and controlled everything yet it was pac who still landed the much cleaner punches....what amazing control indeed. your arguments are completely subjective and you are overanalyzing way too much while forgetting the most important ruels of scoring. oh look at floyd is controlling range(subjective) look at how he's fighting his fight(subjective) look at how pac is walking in straight lines(what does this have to do with scoring).

who landed the much cleaner punches? pac. who barely got hit clean and had the better defense? pac. pretty sure that's how you score a fight. a fight is not scored based on who you think is the superior technical boxer. that would be inviting bias in every single fight. a guy like mayorga could have terrible form and walk straight ahead but if he lands the cleaner punches he should be the winner no matter how tecnically amazing the other guy seemed to you. you even list pulling on pac's head as effective aggression and ring generalship. really? cheating now counts as a scoring criteria? i'm surprised you didn't say clinching and bending below the waist were great defense. did you think golota's low blows against bowe were clean punches and ring generalship too? is it only floyd who you ignore the rules for and count illegal things as positive things?

look how badly mayweather has you hpynotized. floyd did this, floyd did that. everything that he did is great to you. you aren't even seeing what is happening you are so hypnotized by what he is doing instead of seeing what is happening between both of them. i don't give a sh-it about footwork, range, nonsense like that. i care about punches. look at the punches!something you never mentioned beacuse you know you will lose that argument every time. yeah pac kept hitting floyd flush but floyd's footwork was amazingggg and yea floyd's punches were coming up short or barely grazing but those count equal! that's part of his genius! really great arguments there.

you can do a punch analysis and find that both guys landed almost the same amount of clean punches(punches that hit their opponent) but over 50 percent of floyd's punches were jabs and about 90 percent of pac's were power shots. hmmm yea thats equal right? also no person on earth could argue that floyd's were as clean as pac's. pac was landing flush time and time again. floyd landed flush now and then but a lot of his punches were grazing, partially blocked or lil pushes to the side of the head. really those things aren't something i would call clean punching. these are the reasons's pac deserved to win. not your subjective i like what floyd is doing better arguments.
                  Last edited by daggum; 02-26-2016, 03:51 PM.

Comment

I'm not a biased mayweather fan. I scored the fight 10-2 and lac only outlander mayweather in two rounds. I'm just highlighting reality again
                    except that's not reality. that's compubox. someone who pretends compubox is accurate does not care about reality. they care about agendas. with that one comment your whole thread was revealed to be a sham. you wrote about 10 paragraphs about how great floyd was in everything, but you neglected to even check or review the punches in the fight? you took it for granted that compubox was right because you wanted it to be right, you were never curious for a second about what actually went down. you started your entire thread on a false premise. you failed sir.
                    Last edited by daggum; 02-26-2016, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      8-4 is competitive if there's close rounds...the fight has to be looked at as a whole. If there were rounds that could go either way...it's 2 rounds away from being a draw.

That particular fight was won comfortably by floyd imo. He was technically and stylistically superior...but his diminished reflexes and timing allowed it to seem closer due to punch output. If floyd could pull the trigger like he once could, he would have landed at will, cuz he put himself in the better positions...but seemed to lack trust in his reflexes. I noticed the same thing in the 2nd maidana fight. It was like he was getting hit with a few shots that he could see but didn't expect to be hit with, and became a bit gun shy.
                      what I saw was a fighter get controlled with a jab and footwork....he could have been more aggressive or parried Floyd's jab more often and countered. Thats win he had success.

I watched the fight live and it wasnt competitive in my eyes live and it doesnt look competitive now and ive seen it over half a dozen times

Both were past prime I wont hold that against either....I see what you mean but that has a lot to do with Manny being quick, unorthodox, and a southpaw

Comment

Working...
                      X