Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd Mayweather known as a boxing genius when he's only shown us one style

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didn't Ariza give Maidana ammonia inhalants vs Broner?

why tuck a piece of ''gauze'' in a napkin only to wipe what off exactly from Chino's nose, when Chino reacts to the napkin suspiciously and pushes the hand away? according to Ariza it was legal gauze which was concealed folded between a napkin. that's an awkward away of inserting something supposedly going into the mouth..

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
      About 10 miles outside Edinburgh.

Enjoy they the flight over.

Bring your sister.
      don't get shook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Floyd may not be james toney on the inside, but the dude is lethal there..

Just look at the uppercut he rocked cotto with late in the fight... That's an old floyd. And he is just carving up a younger, bigger cotto.. Look at the Corley fight anytime it gets to close range.. Floyd bombed away on famoso and chavez on the inside.. Anytime Corrales got close floyd wrecked him...

Floyd may not fight a lot on the inside, but the dude can be very effective when he does... And by no way is it true that he "can't" fight there
        Of course Floyd will show Flashes of brilliance on the inside vs lesser company. He wouldn't dare pull that off vs a great pressure fighter because he knows he can't hang there. Please don't bring up Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          didn't Ariza give Maidana ammonia inhalants vs Broner?

why tuck a piece of ''gauze'' in a napkin only to wipe what off exactly from Chino's nose, when Chino reacts to the napkin suspiciously and pushes the hand away? according to Ariza it was legal gauze which was concealed folded between a napkin. that's an awkward away of inserting something supposedly going into the mouth..

IV

Comment

don't get shook!
            I'll fight you as well

Comment

I'll fight you as well
              now I know what they mean by alts... and is this the first time you mentioned IV in this thread? the real alt comes out

Comment

IV
                sorry to smash Maidana's world with that one. ammonia energizers work a charm innit!

#46, and 47.

Comment

Huh? He's shown us many, many styles. He even went toe to toe with Cotto while having a broken nose. He's brawled despite not being CLOSE to heavy handed and still came out victorious. What more do you simple minded casuals want?

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    Huh? He's shown us many, many styles. He even went toe to toe with Cotto while having a broken nose. He's brawled despite not being CLOSE to heavy handed and still came out victorious. What more do you simple minded casuals want?
                    Floyd has never brawled with anybody with a pulse.

Comment

now I know what they mean by alts... and is this the first time you mentioned IV in this thread? the real alt comes out
                      I'm not an alternative this is my first account on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X