Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd Mayweather known as a boxing genius when he's only shown us one style

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
    Floyd should have 1 lose and a draw. He is hyped up and you are brainwashed into thinking he has great all round skills when in fact he is one dimensional. When I want to watch a dynamic skilled black fighter I watch Jose Napoles. You lot can stick your Floyd Mayweather right up your caves.
    1 loss to who?

Comment

Oh look, we have a hard man who thinks he's tough because he goes to kickboxersize classes.

Just like Floyd you would never be able to adjust to the rapid variety of combinations I would throw at you.

I challenge you to a street fight.
      Lmao...... Challenge accepted....

I ain't going to kickboxersize classes... I will show you..

Peoria athletic club, Main Street, and peoria Muay thai on Knoxville... Both in Peoria Illinois.... Meet me anytime,,,

What gym are you at? I can always go there

Comment

He is hyped up and you are brainwashed into thinking
        Who brainwashed who? The networks? HBO were the ones who gave rise to anything Mayweather, and they never gave him props for it! So Floyd alone brainwashed people? Only Jesus could do those things.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          1 loss to who?
          So you don't watch Mayweather's fights then? Floyd imo lost to Maidana in the first fight and drew with Castillo. The records state otherwise but I know what I seen.

Floyd is such a fraud he has refs who jump in and stop the action when he gets punched in the face.

Comment

Floyd has poor inside offensive skills. He just holds in there. He doesn't integrated offence and defence with the fluidity of a Roberto Duran. It's why he has to hold.

Floyd doesn't have a great array of combination punching. He is a pot shooter.
            Lmao.... Floyd is a killer on the inside... Tore into Cotto, chavez and famoso all on the inside...

I honestly don't think you have watched very many floyd fights, or have no clue what you're watching...

Floyd is the most complete fighter we will probably ever see in this time period

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Lmao...... Challenge accepted....

I ain't going to kickboxersize classes... I will show you..

Peoria athletic club, Main Street, and peoria Muay thai on Knoxville... Both in Peoria Illinois.... Meet me anytime,,,

What gym are you at? I can always go there
              Look at you wanting the home town fight just like your pvssy boy Floyd Mayweather.

You called me out so you come to me. I'll fight you in my back garden.

Comment

Lmao.... Floyd is a killer on the inside... Tore into Cotto, chavez and famoso all on the inside...

I honestly don't think you have watched very many floyd fights, or have no clue what you're watching...

Floyd is the most complete fighter we will probably ever see in this time period
                Get the **** out of here. Floyd is very intelligant defensively on the inside but he's about as far away from a killer as you can get on the inside. I think you have Floyd confused with Henry Armstrong.

Comment

Look at you wanting the home town fight just like your pvssy boy Floyd Mayweather.

You called me out so you come to me. I'll fight you in my back garden.
                  Lol...

Tell me where you are

Comment

Get the **** out of here. Floyd is very intelligant defensively on the inside but he's about as far away from a killer as you can get on the inside. I think you have Floyd confused with Henry Armstrong.
                    Floyd may not be james toney on the inside, but the dude is lethal there..

Just look at the uppercut he rocked cotto with late in the fight... That's an old floyd. And he is just carving up a younger, bigger cotto.. Look at the Corley fight anytime it gets to close range.. Floyd bombed away on famoso and chavez on the inside.. Anytime Corrales got close floyd wrecked him...

Floyd may not fight a lot on the inside, but the dude can be very effective when he does... And by no way is it true that he "can't" fight there

Comment

Lol...

Tell me where you are
                      About 10 miles outside Edinburgh.

Enjoy they the flight over.

Bring your sister.

Comment

Working...
                      X