Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd Mayweather known as a boxing genius when he's only shown us one style

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    How can you watch Mayweather fight Zab Judah then watch him fight Baldomir in the same year and say he fights the same ever fight? Clearly two completely different game plans.

Diego Corrales, Carlos Hernandez, Jesus Chavez.

Fought all 3 in the same year and fought all 3 differently.

Broke his right hand against Hernandez and fought the rest of the fight as a southpaw but you're telling me he can't make adjustments?

Juan Manuel Marquez, Shane Mosley.

Fought in the space of a year and fought both differently.

Even Maidana 1 and 2 aren't the same.

This thread is idiotic on so many levels.
    One of the most idiotic threads I have read this year. I mean,

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
    Of course Floyd will show Flashes of brilliance on the inside vs lesser company. He wouldn't dare pull that off vs a great pressure fighter because he knows he can't hang there. Please don't bring up Hatton.

he is effectively saying Floyd will choose an approach depending on the skill of his opponent. It's like he hasn't clocked onto the fact that choosing the most effective approach is something a fighter with multiple dimensions can and will do.
    Last edited by FeFist; 02-27-2016, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
      You are brainwashed.
      no you just DKSAB or youre trolling. Either way you got roasted in this thread by everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        He took Hatton and Canelo's undefeated records and has taken titles off multiple weight class champions. How much "higher" can you get?
        and you wonder why Floyd tells it as it is about excuses and never giving him props. He beats golovkin, as golovkin's demands for 154, then people say, ''well, he didn't fight GGG at 160.'' If that's the case, why would GGG even want to fight him? lol

Comment

Comment

His skills are probably one of the most overrated in boxing history.
            At the end of the day everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Comment

Lord have mercy

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                Disagree. Inside/outside/forward/backward. He did it all.
                yup agree with you on this he adjusted against Pac by stepping on his foot which he never did before.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                  oh my, are u serious?????
                  look at this poster's sig PBP and you will see how floyd step on Pac's foot

Comment

Working...
                  X