Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker-Carlos Takam in Talks For IBF Final Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is terrible management
    how can you go from fighting cab drivers to fighting world level opposition
    takam is underrated, tough as nails, powerful with solid fundamentals.
    I hope they have at least a tune up for takam.

Comment

Boxrec have it down for the week after Joshua-Martin. They've been wrong before though, but seems like they're at least going to be having negotiations if the IBF really email them to say that.

Comment

Good fight....

Comment

Parker looks legit, but I don't want Parker vs Joshua this soon. Those two need to establish themselves as elite-level before they fight.

Comment

Apparently this is gonna go down in May, not April

Comment

whats happening to the scheduled parker fight next month? scrapped?

Comment

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker-Carlos Takam in Talks For IBF Final Eliminator

New Zealand heavyweight boxer Joseph Parker will fight Carlos Takam to find the new mandatory challenger for the IBF world heavyweight title.
                Joseph Parker after winning his bout with Jason Pettaway.

The fight will put the victor on a path to fight the winner of the upcoming IBF title bout between American Charles Martin and Anthony Joshua.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

That's a great matchup! Tough fight for both guys. Takam is a tough cookie. That's a big step up for Parker but the time has come to start moving up much like Martin & Joshua. We will see if Parker is a contender or pretender.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    whats happening to the scheduled parker fight next month? scrapped?
                    Yup, neither Takam or Parker are allowed any fights or tune-ups before this one.

And winner of this has to take on winner of Joshua-Martin before Feb 2017.

If you guys read the article I quoted on previous page, it answers most of your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Synch View Post
                      Yup, neither Takam or Parker are allowed any fights or tune-ups before this one.

And winner of this has to take on winner of Joshua-Martin before Feb 2017.

If you guys read the article I quoted on previous page, it answers most of your questions.
                      hmm, as a huge parker fan, i do not like this at all.
                      what the hell is his management thinking?
                      takam is no joke, fighting can's and stepping up to world level while he's still a prospect? wtf ?

Comment

Working...
                      X