Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With so many people begging Floyd to come out of retirement to fight Golovkin...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
    Pac is too small for golovkin and obviously washed up. But if miraculously pac pulls it off floyd stans will cry another scapegoat weight drained ster¨Žids etc waaa waaa just like they did after pac stomped cotto.

And besides what many people are we talking about floyd wanting to comeback? Lol that statement is delusional. Most people wanted him to stay retired and not comeback.
    Pac is bigger than Floyd dummy. Floyd was 148 pounds against Maidana in Floyd-Maidana 2 ( that was 2014 sept) and was 150 pounds against Canelo in 2013, he was also 151 pounds against Cotto in 2012.

What does that tell you? It tells you that, contrary to the LIES that *******s spread about Mayweather not stepping on the scales, he has actually stepped on the scales every year from 2012 up to the fight just before Pac, and he has NEVER breached Manny's 152 pounds on maypac in ANY of his fights, not even in his junior middleweight bouts.

Face the music, Floyd is slightly taller and significantly longer in terms of reach, but Pac is heavier than Floyd.

By the way, even though Floyd didn't step on the scales for HBO/Showtime on MayPac, he obviously did for the NAVADA commision because they recorded him weighing in at 149 pounds for the fight, which is consistent with his weight for welterweight bouts (149 against Baldomir, 148 I think against Judah).

No more Pac is smaller than Mayweather excuses after MayPac, know what, maybe I should check his weight for his other welterweight bouts, and for the upcoming trilogy bout with Bradley, see if he has always been bigger than Floyd or not, lol.

Comment

Anyone who wants to see Mayweather or Pacquaio fight Golovkin has issues.

They're both small and old. Golovkin murders both.

Comment

Basically, people want to see Mayweather get beaten up, whereas they dont with Pac.

Because thats what would happen if either fought GGG. They'd get mauled into the ground. KO'd.

Comment

I would rather that Mayweather stayed retired tbh and I think him coming out of retirement to fight GGG at 160 would be a complete mismatch given his age, time off and inexperience at the weight. However when Floyd comes out and says stupid things like GGG would be easy work then I can see why people want him to come out of retirement and prove it. I dont hear Pacquiao saying stuff like that.

Comment

Some fans just want to see Floyd lose so badly that they will co sign any fight that they think he loses.

Comment

On Feb 20, it was Floyd who started it all over again...

Mayweather: Triple G would be easy work at 160

http://www.b o x i n g n e w s 2 4.com/2016/02/mayweather-triple-g-would-be-easy-work-at-160/

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                How come people aren't doing the same for Pacquiao? See, it's more likely that GGG could land a fight with Pacquiao at JMW considering three important factors.

1. Pacquiao is contracted to HBO, just like Golovkin is

2. Pacquiao and GGG's promoters work with one another

3. Pacquiao isn't retired and is still actively fighting, unlike Floyd who is 40 years old and done with the sport

Pacquiao vs GGG would bring out the action that fans are craving. So how come most Golovkin fans aren't asking for that fight to get made? If you're actively seeking to fight a welter weight why not go for the second best? I'll tell you one thing, it does way more than 97k PPVs buys, that's for sure.
                Dude did you forget who won the fight between Floyd and Pac? So then why are you wondering why Pac doesn't fight GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  Sure. Abel also for years loved bringing up Ward's name too. "154-168 is easy" -GGG and Sanchez,

But that 164 catchweight doe. And complaining about an "inactive" fighter when ideally inactivity should be an advantage to team GGG.

Again, "154-168" easy doe
                  The reason Abel complained about Ward's inactivity was because it meant he was no longer a name with the casual fans and wouldn't bring enough viewers to justify the money he would want for fighting GGG, which would have been at least $2million.

Comment

Stylistically, Floyd vs GGG is a better, more competitive fight. However, I'm really not interested in either of them fighting GGG. I don't want GGG fighting under 160. If he's going to move weight classes, he needs to move up, not down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      Pac is bigger than Floyd dummy. Floyd was 148 pounds against Maidana in Floyd-Maidana 2 ( that was 2014 sept) and was 150 pounds against Canelo in 2013, he was also 151 pounds against Cotto in 2012.

What does that tell you? It tells you that, contrary to the LIES that *******s spread about Mayweather not stepping on the scales, he has actually stepped on the scales every year from 2012 up to the fight just before Pac, and he has NEVER breached Manny's 152 pounds on maypac in ANY of his fights, not even in his junior middleweight bouts.

Face the music, Floyd is slightly taller and significantly longer in terms of reach, but Pac is heavier than Floyd.

By the way, even though Floyd didn't step on the scales for HBO/Showtime on MayPac, he obviously did for the NAVADA commision because they recorded him weighing in at 149 pounds for the fight, which is consistent with his weight for welterweight bouts (149 against Baldomir, 148 I think against Judah).

No more Pac is smaller than Mayweather excuses after MayPac, know what, maybe I should check his weight for his other welterweight bouts, and for the upcoming trilogy bout with Bradley, see if he has always been bigger than Floyd or not, lol.

Floyd has never revealed his fight night weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X