Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF ? ? ? USADA does not conduct RANDOM drug testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    not according to final score card.

red corner won and that was not floyd's corner
    So floyd won round 4 & 6 on all cards then?

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      So floyd won round 4 & 6 on all cards then?
      you already lost in our discussion about this, you quit and said Idon't know.

want to try your luck again?

Comment

USADA we don't conduct random drug test.

look how genius floyd fan spins it.

fighters know when USADA is coming because they call the fighters in advance when will they come.
        Yea ok...how far in advance are these alleged calls? Do you know how long it takes for peds to clear the system? The only one trying to spin anything here is you. They said it's not random in the sense thst they plan their testing in a way to best limit deterrence. You make it sound like they hand the fighters a testing schedule months in advance.

Comment

you already lost in our discussion about this, you quit and said Idon't know.

want to try your luck again?
          So you don't have an answer...got it.

Comment

Yea ok...how far in advance are these alleged calls? Do you know how long it takes for peds to clear the system? The only one trying to spin anything here is you. They said it's not random in the sense thst they plan their testing in a way to best limit deterrence. You make it sound like they hand the fighters a testing schedule months in advance.
            just hours.

watch the movie The Program and see how Lance cheated the system.

exactly what Floyd did why Floyd made USADA wait for 6 hours just to give pee sample.

now you know why after that HBO 24/7 video of Floyd making USADA wait for hours, you never saw anymore videos of Floyd being randomly drug tested by USADA ever again. that was the last one and it was Floyd against mosley
            Last edited by Rath; 02-20-2016, 02:30 PM.

Comment

So you don't have an answer...got it.
              it was you who said i don't know got it?

Comment

it was you who said i don't know got it?
                You'll have to refresh my memory...all i remember is you talking in circles without any real point and then proclaiming victory. It seems to be a patern.

So what about floyd unanimously winning round 4 & 6 if your corner conspiracy is true?

Comment

You'll have to refresh my memory...all i remember is you talking in circles without any real point and then proclaiming victory. It seems to be a patern.

So what about floyd unanimously winning round 4 & 6 if your corner conspiracy is true?
                  i will remind you.

you said NSAC provided the media of all individual score cards,

then i asked you why all the media has the same photo of that 9th round?

why not a single media took photo of other rounds and that only one photo were presented by all who look at those individual score cards.

what was your answer oh yes i remember " I don't know"

Comment

just hours.

watch the movie The Program and see how Lance cheated the system.

exactly what Floyd did why Floyd made USADA wait for 6 hours just to give pee sample.

now you know why after that HBO 24/7 video of Floyd making USADA wait for hours, you never saw anymore videos of Floyd being randomly drug tested by USADA ever again. that was the last one and it was Floyd against mosley
                    maybe it just took him 6 hours to pee? i mean that could happen right??? he wasn't stalling he was just nervous?

Comment

i will remind you.

you said NSAC provided the media of all individual score cards,

then i asked you why all the media has the same photo of that 9th round?

why not a single media took photo of other rounds and that only one photo were presented by all who look at those individual score cards.

what was your answer oh yes i remember " I don't know"
                      Lol ok. I don't remember the details, but i posted the scorecrds from an article done after the fight...and it was them who requested the cards, and them who chose to post those pictures. You ask me why, like i had something to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X