Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF ? ? ? USADA does not conduct RANDOM drug testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stfu already lol, no one cares about your IV thread anymore so you made another thread seeking for more attention.

Comment

Rath is hoping USADA just turns up when it feels like

"Hey wanna go test Floyd today?"

"Nah mate, trying to reach level cap in Starwars Battlefront"

- - - - -
      "Hey I know, last time we caught the 7:15 bus to his, when we go next time we'll catch the 11:45"

"What what? But that's not random if you've pre planned the bus time?"
      Last edited by MPX309; 02-18-2016, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
        Rath is hoping USADA just turns up when it feels like

"Hey wanna go test Floyd today?"

"Nah mate, trying to reach level cap in Starwars Battlefront"

- - - - -
        "Hey I know, last time we caught the 7:15 bus to his, when we go next time we'll catch the 11:45"

"What what? But that's not random if you've pre planned the bus time?"
        isn't that what "RANDOM" is all about?

genius floyd fan and his logic.

what was your stand on random drug testing 5-6 years ago?

would you still have the same stand if you have known USADA does not conduct random drug testing?

would you say Pac was right to just let the commission do their job?

anyways USADA never caught Pac using PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
          Stfu already lol, no one cares about your IV thread anymore so you made another thread seeking for more attention.
          genius floyd fan using again "no one" on his false statement to make it look true

you hurt by the reality truth that USADA don't do "RANDOM" drug test?

would you still have the same stand if you have known USADA does not conduct random drug testing?

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
            isn't that what "RANDOM" is all about?

genius floyd fan and his logic.

LOL, This is a drug testing agency, they still need to plan their testing and results, the idea behind the term random, is that the fighters don't know when they turn up.

If you fail to understand that, then you're being thick on purpose.

Comment

LOL, This is a drug testing agency, they still need to plan their testing and results, the idea behind the term random, is that the fighters don't know when they turn up.

If you fail to understand that, then you're being thick on purpose.
              was this your stand 5-6 years ago? where you using this argument then?

fighter knows when they will turn up because USADA will call them first to confirm if they were at that place.

Does USADA knows where the fighter is at all times?

genius floyd fans and his logic.

now stop deflecting and just answer a very simple question.

Comment

oh so now random drug testing is inferior.

but but but the battle cry of floyd and genius floyd fans was

Olympic style random drug testing.

spin it genius floyd fan

SHAME ON YOU gay Dunn you are worst than an animal

Comment

was this your stand 5-6 years ago? where you using this argument then?

fighter knows when they will turn up because USADA will call them first to confirm if they were at that place.

Does USADA knows where the fighter is at all times?

genius floyd fans and his logic.

now stop deflecting and just answer a very simple question.

Why? what happened 5-6 years ago? lol What exactly are you trying to refer to? What do you even mean by "would I still have the same stand if USADA does not conduct random drug testing"

Are you referencing the post you made just now. All I said was, if the boxers are unaware of when the drug testing would take place then it is random, weather it's happening now, or 5-6 years ago, or 2000 BC
                  Last edited by MPX309; 02-18-2016, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Why? what happened 5-6 years ago? lol What exactly are you trying to refer to? What do you even mean by "would I still have the same stand if USADA does not conduct random drug testing"

Are you referencing the post you made just now. All I said was, if the boxers are unaware of when the drug testing would take place then it is random, weather it's happening now, or 5-6 years ago, or 2000 BC
                    sorry i did not noticed that you just join 2013 my bad

but fighters are aware and knows when USADA is coming. becuase USADA will call the fighter first before coming. a fighter could be anywhere anytime.

how does USADA knows where are they at that particular time so the will call the fighter first.

Watch the movie "The Program"

it was about Lance and how he was able to cheat the drug testing system.

Comment

sorry i did not noticed that you just join 2013 my bad

but fighters are aware and knows when USADA is coming. becuase USADA will call the fighter first before coming. a fighter could be anywhere anytime.

how does USADA knows where are they at that particular time so the will call the fighter first.

Watch the movie "The Program"

it was about Lance and how he was able to cheat the drug testing system.
                      LOL oh 5-6 years ago and still talking about Pac and May again? Sorry, you're going to have to narrow **** down and switch up your content, boxing doesn't revolve around these 2 incase you haven't noticed.

I'm still not sure what you're trying to get at, the question you asked was, about random testing, and now you're asking something else.

I've seen the program, I've seen the armstrong lie. I ride mountain bikes, I have a keen interest in cycling, and I know how Armstrong cheated the system. But somehow you're asking me to answer. . . .

"How does USADA know where the boxers will be when they ring them up???"

Well there's this thing called a website, yeah. . . if you click on the website and read the information you'll learn how it's done. It's not difficult to do. All you need is to be abit intuitive and it can be accessed by anyone. I'll help you

http://www.usada.org/testing/whereabouts/

Comment

Working...
                      X