Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF ? ? ? USADA does not conduct RANDOM drug testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
    LOL oh 5-6 years ago and still talking about Pac and May again? Sorry, you're going to have to narrow **** down and switch up your content, boxing doesn't revolve around these 2 incase you haven't noticed.

I'm still not sure what you're trying to get at, the question you asked was, about random testing, and now you're asking something else.

I've seen the program, I've seen the armstrong lie. I ride mountain bikes, I have a keen interest in cycling, and I know how Armstrong cheated the system. But somehow you're asking me to answer. . . .

"How does USADA know where the boxers will be when they ring them up???"

Well there's this thing called a website, yeah. . . if you click on the website and read the information you'll learn how it's done. It's not difficult to do. All you need is to be abit intuitive and it can be accessed by anyone. I'll help you

http://www.usada.org/testing/whereabouts/
    USADA also said this.

USADA does not conduct random drug testing.

what say you?

the link that i provided stop to work 15 minutes after i made this thread ha ha ha ha

USADA must have been a genius floyd fan too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
      USADA also said this.

what say you?
      Right, we're just going round in circles now aren't we?

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
        Right, we're just going round in circles now aren't we?
        you are going in circle not me my stand still remains the same.

USADA does not do random drug testing while you keep saying what they do is random.

Comment

This thread should have been done after post #2.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            This thread should have been done after post #2.
            well it's not so tough luck

what was your stand on random drug testing few years ago?

would you still have the same stand if you have known USADA does not conduct random drug testing?

would you say Pac was right to just let the commission do their job?

anyways USADA never caught Pac using PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
              well it's not so tough luck

what was your stand on random drug testing few years ago?

would you still have the same stand if you have known USADA does not conduct random drug testing?

It's still random from the fighter's perspective...so your argument is kind of pointless.

Comment

USA is full of drug cheats. Everytime one of our athletes goes to the usa and they have a big improvement they have a spotlight on them.

To say they get a hard time from the press here before they even fail a test is an understatement. The UK agencies are then all over them to compensate for your inefficiency.
                Last edited by ianjamsie; 02-19-2016, 12:10 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  It's still random from the fighter's perspective...so your argument is kind of pointless.
                  spin this.

NSAC does not conduct random drug testing

Pac says 5-6 years ago Let the commission do their job.

genius floyd fans says but but but we want olmypic style random drug testing not just by any agency but specifically USADA.

now what was genius floyd fans saying?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    So Floyd fans according to you said OSDT from USADA was a good thing. You said it wasn't. Now you find out they weren't doing OSDT but a better form of testing. SO your issue is floyd fans saying OSDT was ok.

This is like finding out the base model car you purchased is actually fully loaded and you are getting mad at someone that praised the base model.

Ok, if you say so.

You may not be worse than an animal but you sure are not as smart as one.
                    "Fully loaded"

Oh, comes with IV and all ...... got it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      what was your stand on random drug testing 5-6 years ago?

I not playing this silly childish game, this is ridiculous going backwards and talking about something that is over and done with.

Comment

Working...
                      X