Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's (or anyone's) Right To Free Speech OR The Hurt Feelings Of Gay People?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think some of you have no idea what free speech is...

Comment

• Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
      I think some of you have no idea what free speech is...
      free speech is defending someone you like no matter how childish their comments were.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I was living on a coed floor in the dorms. Bathrooms were coed. Showers coed.
        I liked the shower part, but hated it when a cute girl in the stall next to me was taking a stinky ****ing man dump.

Grunting, farting, sucked.

I think everyone has rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          see....

"jesus also said whoever is without sin should cast the first stone. didn't he? sounds like good advice for a hypocrite."

you might as well look yourself back in the mirror....calling anybody a hypocrite is what? not casting the first stone? peachy!

and you contradict yourself; let me repeat you...

"disregard it in favor of the new one, because "jesus and stuff".

"jesus also said whoever is without sin should cast the first stone. didn't he?

seems like very selective stuff from you...

no offense meant, but just being raised is very different from being indoctrinated...isn't it?

I'm looking at the man in the mirror...
          I korn too many women...
          I am laughing that there are so many betas and deltas!

Life is good my friend. Going to a love hotel tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zangief. View Post
            Anyone who has said Pacquiao has the right to free speech please remember free speech is what it is this allows racists to stereotype EVERYONE they want blacks as whatever they want Asians as whatever they want, Mexicans, Caucasians you name it.

I sort of find freedom of speech a very mixed up thing it clearly doesn't exist because we see people getting banned and thrown into jail for being racist and I really don't see much difference in racial hatred and ****sexual hatred they're both the same kind of stupidity you can't have one rule for one thing and another for the next.

So basically whoever voted for Pacquiao having total freedom of speech will be in agreeance that people should be allowed to be openly racist on this forum.
            I'd call that selective outrage. As long as my group of people aren't being attacked I don't give a damn, it's just his opinion, freedom of speach. Many people have that mindset.
            Last edited by VatoMulatto; 02-18-2016, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
              Also there have been dozens of threads now on this issue and the majority of the polls support Pacquiao yet all the posts are by people who support ****s, which just proves no one likes ****s but are too afraid to speak up and what we're seeing right now is the loud minority....that's right....you FAAGS are the MINORITY.....the majority are just quiet for now because of their livelihoods....God Bless Pacquiao for risking his millions and speaking the truth
              Irony alert

****phobe is a fan of slug

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                Pacman is a scumbag

Wishing death on people crosses the line

Nike has a brand to protect

Pacman will probably get dropped from Footlocker if he keeps this nonsense up

His PR team has failed him
                Not to mention that his alleged aim is to be President of a nation with one of the largest populations of ****sexuals on the planet

Comment

• PAC has belief's that hurt some peoples feelings.

Yet, PAC is free to think what he thinks. Believe what he believe's.

But if he vocalizes his thoughts out loud, feelings get hurt.

He took a position based on his belief's in his God, as he understands him.

People ridicule people who believe things that they do not agree with.

Nike had a right to drop him.

Feelings are too easily hurt. His words triggered a lot of emotions.

Emotions are dangerous things. Make people do stupid things.

Comment

• Manny is free to say whatever biblical bullshyt he wants. Nike is free to drop his dumb azz if they want. That has nothing to do with free speech. Nobody's tossing little Manny in jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
                      Manny is free to say whatever biblical bullshyt he wants. Nike is free to drop his dumb azz if they want. That has nothing to do with free speech.
                      Well said. I agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X