Collapse
No announcement yet.

I support Manny's stance ,Do you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A grown ass man can think whatever the hell he wants and we all have to just deal with it. Same way I gotta deal with all the stuff Donald Trump says.

Comment

• See's poll results...

Comment

• Yeah, the southpaw stance has worked well for him, I support it.

Comment

• I dont support gays at all i just dont really give a **** what they do either. I dont know any gay ppl either. So you could say im not against manny's stance, but he cant go around saying **** like that as famous as he is.

Comment

• Jesus, this forum is ****ed in the head.

Comment

• Of course I don't.

It's been blown out of proportions as these types of comments made by famous people always do, but that's another topic.

But Manny Pacquiao isn't a very smart man, and that comment was just ******ed.

Anybody who agrees with him needs to have their ****in head checked.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                "would you argue that I should be able to do so without fear of having my teeth knocked out?"

do you consider knocking out one's teeth a freedom of speech, too?
                No, perhaps I was being a little unfair. In my hypothetical situation I insulted one person and got illegally assaulted for it when in the case of Pacquiao insulted millions of people some of which, and those who sympathise, are exerting their legal right to voice their objection to his speech. If the guy I insulted behaved like most of those currently protesting against Pacquiao, calling for boycotts and pressuring his sponsors and what not, the most I would expect of him would be to find him standing outside my house with a banner saying "zerosixthree is really quite rude!".

Comment

• I support Pac's stance 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by zerosixthree View Post
                    No, perhaps I was being a little unfair. In my hypothetical situation I insulted one person and got illegally assaulted for it when in the case of Pacquiao insulted millions of people some of which, and those who sympathise, are exerting their legal right to voice their objection to his speech. If the guy I insulted behaved like most of those currently protesting against Pacquiao, calling for boycotts and pressuring his sponsors and what not, the most I would expect of him would be to find him standing outside my house with a banner saying "zerosixthree is really quite rude!".
                    in your view, then, knocking off one's teeth is more aggravating than taking out one by one a man's source of livelihood....

the hatred pac got himself into is like a train gone berserk....

pac has to answer for his mistake...

but some people are stretching this issue near breaking point...

for their own agenda....

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      in your view, then, knocking off one's teeth is more aggravating than taking out one by one a man's source of livelihood....

the hatred pac got himself into is like a train gone berserk....

pac has to answer for his mistake...

but some people are stretching this issue near breaking point...

for their own agenda....
                      I think PAC shared his belief's and is paying for it. He can believe whatever he likes. I guess some of his fans are hurt by his statements. Free speech vs hate speech.

War PAC!!

Comment

Working...
                      X