No announcement yet.

I really like Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really like Luis Ortiz

The guy can punch and has some nice combination/counter abilities. I say he beats AJ at this point.

We've got heavyweight monsters climbing the mountain.

Ortiz, Haye, Parker, Wilder, Povetkin, and Joshua.

The belts are going to change hands real soon.

Comment

AJ is the future king of the HW. Luis is old and fat.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
        AJ is the future king of the HW. Luis is old and fat.
        I understand the bias being british and having Naseem as your profile but we also have to be real here. As much as i like AJ i see him struggling with the jab and power of Ortiz.

Comment

I think Luis Ortiz can beat them all.

Comment

Only without steroid testing.

Comment

Im around 170 right now and I think I can beat Ortiz myself. SO that should let you know he isnt all that. The only guy I wouldnt be confident of beating atm as I am without any sort of training might be Klitschko because he knows how to work smaller fighters and I am 5'8. Id give it my best shot and could probably land something big rushing him.

Comment

Jarrell Miller will beat them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                  I understand the bias being british and having Naseem as your profile but we also have to be real here. As much as i like AJ i see him struggling with the jab and power of Ortiz.
                  It's funny because most of these brits are like that. They're praising Tyson as a ATG already... for beating a declining champ who didn't throw worth ****.

Fury will get KO'd. Joshua will too.

Povetkin, Wilder, Haye, or Ortiz will end up with all the belts

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Im around 170 right now and I think I can beat Ortiz myself. SO that should let you know he isnt all that. The only guy I wouldnt be confident of beating atm as I am without any sort of training might be Klitschko because he knows how to work smaller fighters and I am 5'8. Id give it my best shot and could probably land something big rushing him.
                    Best reply ever

Comment

Working...
                    X