Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really like Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im on the the bandwagon. I think Ortiz has the goods. His age worries me but he can make some noise if he can get the fights soon.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      I can't imagine too many promoters/managers of well known fighters want to throw their guy in with Luis Ortiz. He's very high risk-low reward right now.
      Agreed.

He will need mandatory fights to get a shot with his drug record.

Without some kind of bizarre injury situation Joshua will beat Martin and with his following IBF will give him Bute esc protection.

WBC have been sheltering wilder for years now. This next fight is his first proper test.

Ortiz will need to go after the winner of fury and Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
        Jarrell Miller will beat them all.
        Big Baby is a tank.

Comment

He probably beats everyone except Fury. Not a chance that Joshua goes anywhere near him.

Comment

I saw a few of his highlights, quite impress with his stance but I don't want to start hyping him up until I see more of him against better names.

Comment

The third best HW on the planet behind Fury & Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I really think that he is the best HW out there honestly. I was shocked that he took out Jennings like he did and he does have boxing skills to go along with the power. I'd pick him to beat Wlad, Fury, Joshua and Wilder at this point based on what I've seen.
                Didn't know you were still around, Mathed! Good to see ya.

In regards to best heavyweight i don't think the same, but he can handle some of the top 10 easily. I think a Wlad that fought Povetkin or the Cobra takes him. Last few fights wlad, not so much.

Comment

Working...
                X