No announcement yet.

I really like Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    It ain't a body building contest. Ortiz looked good in his last fight, paced himself, picked his shots and scored the big KO
    Indeed. In fact, if we're comparing their last two fights; Joshua rebounded after nearly being put away by a guy no one had ever heard of.
    Ortiz, while suffering the flu, KO'd a proven contender who had just taken the 10 year champ 12 rounds.
    On paper, I heavily favor king Kong. However, he's at that age where high level fights might age him quickly.

Comment

too bad he tested positive for roids not too long ago

Comment

Ortiz could very well be the best HW boxer at the moment. Too bad he's so freaking old. At age 36 he won't be around that much longer. I would've been very excited had he been 10 years younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
          The guy can punch and has some nice combination/counter abilities. I say he beats AJ at this point.
          I really think that he is the best HW out there honestly. I was shocked that he took out Jennings like he did and he does have boxing skills to go along with the power. I'd pick him to beat Wlad, Fury, Joshua and Wilder at this point based on what I've seen.

Comment

Does he even have an opponent yet?

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Im around 170 right now and I think I can beat Ortiz myself. SO that should let you know he isnt all that. The only guy I wouldnt be confident of beating atm as I am without any sort of training might be Klitschko because he knows how to work smaller fighters and I am 5'8. Id give it my best shot and could probably land something big rushing him.
              god I love you

You got many admirers and fans in case you haven't noticed smh fanboys

Comment

I can't imagine too many promoters/managers of well known fighters want to throw their guy in with Luis Ortiz. He's very high risk-low reward right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BoliviaChiLEsp View Post
                  I think Luis Ortiz can beat them all.
                  Me too.

And to the assh0le that said without steroids testing... all the HW are roided since decades ago

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar Krusher View Post
                    This is true.. so are most athletes though
                    In America

In the UK big names get caught that is it for them.

Comment

golovkin ended this thread with his post.

Comment

Working...
                      X