Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Povetkin Getting Jacked, in Beast Mode For Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by angad10 View Post
    he looks natty to me....forearms are massive!!!

povetkin is a beast, wilder is too long and rangy and hits too damn hard to povet...isnt he the smallest amongst the elite heavies?

wilder vs fury eventually for all the belts - the best fight in boxing!
    Fury is a loudmouthed nearly insane idiot who will get KO'd in the Wlad rematch.

Povetkin is an elite fighter who will destroy the amateurish Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
      Russian high quality food and russian high quality vodka. Plus russian high quality training.
      + some high quality communism

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        I would fancy both of those guys over Povetkin. And after the fight you and everyone else will be calling Povetkin a bum too.
        How did Molina and Szpilka go in the Olympics? Nobody thinks either of those two are better than Povetkin, not even you troll.

I don't think Povetkin will be called a bum if he loses, but you a bum poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          it was sarcasm

Comment

• Originally posted by Ulver View Post
            Fury is a loudmouthed nearly insane idiot who will get KO'd in the Wlad rematch.

Povetkin is an elite fighter who will destroy the amateurish Wilder.
            hahahah i hope that was sarcasm.

no way fury gets ko'd. he took all of wlads heavy shots in the first fight and he is too quick for wlad.

as far as povetkin-wilder...thats an exciting fight which ends in a ko. i pick wilder as a slight favorite but i wouldnt be shocked if sasha pulls the upset. he is not an easy fight for anyone. legit contender.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
              He has never been a full fledged title holder though, and had a comparable resume to Wilder who has a, albeit illegitimate, recognised world title. His win over Chagaev is better than anything Wilder has done. He lost to the universally recognised, and dominant, World Heavyweight Champion. His recent resume definitely makes up for it though, Takam was an impressive victory, who beat Thompson and Perez, KO1 over Perez himself, KO'd Wach which Wlad failed to do, and a casual KO of Charr.

This is why Povetkin is universally ranked ahead of Wilder outside of sanctioning bodies, where rankings are based on something other than logic. For a guy with one of the best HW resumes right now, its hard to call him 'protected'.
              lets not act like chagaev is just a great...same boat as stiverne another highly ranked hw that lost his biggest fights and really doesnt fight anyone outside of that...unless he is mandated to

u brought in takam anc perez...NOT THEM ONLY FIGHTS OF HIS TITLE RUN..BUT YEAT THOSE WAS ELIMINATOR FIGHTS THE ONLY REASON HE CHALLENGED HIMSELF

and yess he was protected...fightin 50 year old rahman foh with that mess..brought in an undefeated never heard of bum to defend against next as well

he only takes fights when they are mandated outside of the klit fight..and wat hw wouldnt fight klit?? that is the golden goose or was

neither guy has done anything special unless they ahve been mandated to do so

Comment

• He still has chicken legs doe. #NeverSkipLegDays

Comment

• Does anyone have an idea about how heavy those dumbbells are in the first pic?

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    it was sarcasm
                    Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                    X