Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Povetkin Getting Jacked, in Beast Mode For Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
    No breaks should be asked or given.
    it isnt really a break im just telling this guy he is trolling
    ward signed a fight the same day he signed the testing agreement..

isnt that how it always works over here...we have to speculate wat every man has done prior to the agreement..except donaire just about...so i cant change it so i have to be fine with it and stay consistent on it

Comment

Originally posted by CtrlAltDefeat View Post
      why would i talk to you about GGG i never mentioned him, but if u wanna talk about him u can mention all the supposedly Hall of fame worthy top fighters who are avoiding him like the plague because they know he will knock them off of the pedestal they been sitting on for the past years, no one significant wants to fight him , that may be the reason why they have trouble finding the right opponents and have to be content with whoever is there 3 weeks before the scheduled fight date . its not easy being GGG im sure, he came up the hard way unlike some other so called elite's

Ward wouldnt face him at 164 https://youtu.be/vAzaOZfgf0M

go head on bru..im just giving you a comparison..and asking u did u cry when they only tested 3 weeks prior to their fight? wilders last testing agreement came late as well if i recall correctly

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
        go head on bru..im just giving you a comparison..and asking u did u cry when they only tested 3 weeks prior to their fight? wilders last testing agreement came late as well if i recall correctly
        im not a weeper in any case, however im sure the ggg fight with that dude whos next wasnt in talks for 6 months yet they only signed it 6 weeks before as in the ward barrerra fight where its been talked about for a looong time yet ward only signed it just now

wilder might be on the juice as well im not following him or his career that closely though, but he struggled with spitzka until that one punch that landed while he was coming forward. im sure when he steps up to a real challenge he will lose even if he is juiced to the max

Comment

Originally posted by CtrlAltDefeat View Post
          im not a weeper in any case, however im sure the ggg fight with that dude whos next wasnt in talks for 6 months yet they only signed it 6 weeks before as in the ward barrerra fight where its been talked about for a looong time yet ward only signed it just now

wilder might be on the juice as well im not following him or his career that closely though, but he struggled with spitzka until that one punch that landed while he was coming forward. im sure when he steps up to a real challenge he will lose even if he is juiced to the max
          they have not been in talks 6 months..he's been an option, but duva did not say talks im sure..they have been talks likely mont prior to the fight signing

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            That bum won't land a glove on Wilder.
            Lolololol IMMMKAYY

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              That bum won't land a glove on Wilder.
              That bum is Olympic gold medalists ! Big bum !

Comment

WAR SASHA.

Comment

The irony of a Wilder fan calling someone a bum!

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
                    Would he get his drugs from same place as Kovalev? Body composition has improved greatly last couple years, Russia runs a great program as we know, open to all, as long as you win for pindick Putin
                    Yeah, I noticed that Povetkin's body shape changed over the last 2 years and became exactly the same as Kovalev's.

It's amazing how similar they are now, like identical twins but with different faces. They must be using the same PEDs, there is no other explanation for it.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                      A couple of days before he fought Wilder, Szpilka said he'd been told there would be random testing but it hadn't happened.

When Wilder was asked about this, he replied that, for sure, there was going to be random testing, either before or after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X