Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Povetkin Getting Jacked, in Beast Mode For Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Same question im asking myself. The guy is training and u see muscle than they assume he is juicing. Than asking abt Kovalev who is far from jacked. These dudes are dummies...
    i train hard, but without supplements it actually can take years to see the results he seemed to have in one training camp..the russians claim to do year around testing but it has been in question several times

Comment

Smh@ all these steroid comments. He doesn't even look that different. If you know anything about steroids then you wouldn't be saying that. Only difference now is that he actually start incorporating some serious weight training into his routine. The fact that he's 37 means nothing. I've seen guys in there 40-50's start picking up weights and get jacked (w/o roids). Stop it already.

Comment

It could easily just be cleaner diet and weights, I agree hes not that jacked, maybe he ate like **** before and never touched weights, but hes russian so its always gonna stink to many unless he shows a WADA clean sheet

Comment

could never take steroids heard the **** makes your dick smaller

Comment

Originally posted by brahmabull81 View Post
            For anyone wondering, the guy hes with is Sergei Kharitonov, a pretty brutal MMA fighter and kickboxer. Guy was a beast before he blew up in weight. Still is though. Probably some nasty sparring sessions between the two (with Povetkin obviously getting the better being a MUCH better boxer).

I always like seeing the cross training these guys do being that their daily lives are so similar, even if the sports vary wildly.
            Kharitonov is a beast. He beat Helenius in the amateurs easily, but got robbed. Probably got fed up with boxing politics and focused on MMA. I bet his wrist is thicker than Wilder's thigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
              Smh@ all these steroid comments. He doesn't even look that different. If you know anything about steroids then you wouldn't be saying that. Only difference now is that he actually start incorporating some serious weight training into his routine. The fact that he's 37 means nothing. I've seen guys in there 40-50's start picking up weights and get jacked (w/o roids). Stop it already.
              doesnt look that different? lol look at povetkin in the huck fight..less that 2 years and a guy who has been out of shape his whole life is now ripped with veins running through his body...come on man..the guy never leaves russia and is highly protected over there..

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
                It could easily just be cleaner diet and weights, I agree hes not that jacked, maybe he ate like **** before and never touched weights, but hes russian so its always gonna stink to many unless he shows a WADA clean sheet
                a cleaner diet at 36 tho? and he is jacked u dont see the veinage? that aint a result of nothing "clean" lol lettuce doesnt do that my friend....he doesnt leave russia..i dont trust him..and i dont trust the russian or other eastern european control boards...wlad still wont take testing lol...it is a joke over there

Comment

I still see no visible evidence he's juicing. He looks fitter for sure, but he has a shirt on, wth can u really see besides his shorter new haircutt lol. maybes hes eating cleaner along with his training. Unless he fails a test I have no reason to accuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                    I still see no visible evidence he's juicing. He looks fitter for sure, but he has a shirt on, wth can u really see besides his shorter new haircutt lol. maybes hes eating cleaner along with his training. Unless he fails a test I have no reason to accuse.
                    BS speculation is good enough for these guys to want to prove they are clean..instead he schedules fights around his cycling point likely and wont leave a country that cares not one single bit to catch him..

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                      a cleaner diet at 36 tho? and he is jacked u dont see the veinage? that aint a result of nothing "clean" lol lettuce doesnt do that my friend....he doesnt leave russia..i dont trust him..and i dont trust the russian or other eastern european control boards...wlad still wont take testing lol...it is a joke over there
                      Anyone doing heavy weights, especially shrugs, veins will appear on forearms, I'm a fit guy and only supps I use is protein powder and creatine' I have veins for days when I'm strength training

Comment

Working...
                      X