Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Povetkin Getting Jacked, in Beast Mode For Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is everyone accusing him of being on hgh? Was he recently caught being dirty or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
      Why is everyone accusing him of being on hgh? Was he recently caught being dirty or something?
      Same question im asking myself. The guy is training and u see muscle than they assume he is juicing. Than asking abt Kovalev who is far from jacked. These dudes are dummies...

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin. View Post
        I hope he takes every PED in the books and knocks Wilders head clean off
        That bum won't land a glove on Wilder.

Comment

Nope people are just ******ed wilder nut huggers

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            I seen real bums land big on Wilder so...

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              I seen real bums land big on Wilder so...
              Exactly. If Molina, Szpilka and French guy can land, then Povetkin who is 10 times better than them can land.

Comment

I can't wait for this war.

When was the last time a heavyweight brawl won Fight of the Year? Did Brewster-Liakhovich win that award according to any source?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Please he will stop him brutally

Comment

Ppl accusing him of juicing because the lack of testing that the Russian federation does and if they do any testing they cover up positive tests of they citizens, not to mention that's where all povetkin fights been since that performance against klinchko

Comment

PEDs are institutional in russia and many ex commie countries , not even speculation, do you really think IOC would have considered banning the whole country without overwhelming evidence lol, those orgs are soft as a rule
                      I like Kovalev, hes a tough and skilled rooster but any russian has to be under suspicion unless they can prove clear with random testing throughout year

Comment

Working...
                      X