Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Hopes Brother Mikey is Back in First Half of 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Hopes Brother Mikey is Back in First Half of 2016

It's been over two years since former two-time world champion Mikey Garcia last fought. Since defeating Juan Carlos Burgos on January 25th, 2014 at the Theater of Madison Square Garden, he's been embroiled in a lawsuit with Top Rank which has sidelined him and derailed the momentum on what had been a successful career.

[Click Here To Read More]

ducking gamboa ruined his prime...im a fan, but it took a while for me to accept that as the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      It's been over two years since former two-time world champion Mikey Garcia last fought. Since defeating Juan Carlos Burgos on January 25th, 2014 at the Theater of Madison Square Garden, he's been embroiled in a lawsuit with Top Rank which has sidelined him and derailed the momentum on what had been a successful career.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bob Arum is a piece-of-****, and a stain on the sport.

Comment

He won't be.

Comment

Mikey is a little punk ass ungrateful sissy. Dude is a beach. Arum made him and now he doesn't want to fulfill his end of the contract. I hope he stays inactive even longer, loses the court battle and then gets KTFO unconscious in the ring lol. That'd be awesome.

Comment

All because he felt he deserved a better contract. Arum thinks he owns his fighters.

Comment

Mickey Garcia vs Manny Pacquiao in April?? Oh wait no somebody starting acting up

Comment

Everybody wants to leave TR once they find out how ****ty their contract is and how much money they are actually worth.

Comment

I think he meant to say first half of 2026

Comment

glad he held out. arum was stealing the money

Comment

Working...
                    X