Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter Confirms Interest in Bernard Hopkins Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    Lol, please stop.
    if you actually believe GGG-Hops is a viable fight, then you really should seek psychiatric help.......

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
      What a pathetic matchup. I hope they don't stoop this low.
      Don't be surprised if it happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        you clowns are the idiots who cant see whats what. GGG aint fighting Hops. Period. Loeffler is just being polite, as Hops is an HBO analyst and a partner in Golden boy.
        Give Golovkin's testicles a break.

Comment

• Wow!!! Words aren't enough. I knew they weren't joking back then when they they tabbed a 50+ man as a "future opponent". The GGG defense force tried to put their spin on it though. Shameful ****.

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          Lol, please stop.
          I see they haven't stopped.

Comment

• Hopkins is more active than Ward, doe. So we'll go up to 168 for him no problem.

Team Golovkin is shameless.

Comment

• Cowards going to coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Give Golovkin's testicles a break.
                i guess hating whitey is a full time job for you........

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  i guess hating whitey is a full time job for you........
                  Is that what you told Nate Campbell? That explains why he called you out for being a racist

It shows on this site too, Mr. one slap productions.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    I know, this is fawkin sad....just fawkin sad...wants to go up to 168 to fight a senior citizen but wants Ward to come down to 164...

Golovkin and team is one pathetic entirety. A circus freak, side show, really.....sad.
                    Excellent post Green k sent

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      I'm just explaining how boxing works, dummy. It's really comical you go from boosting Body Not Ready to sigging a guy needs 3 lawyer enforced tuneups to fight a guy 50yr old Hopkins didn't think twice of fighting

168 might be a division but it's a CW in this case. Canelo and Khan are both young, with Khan actually being taller and having a (what I believe to be not a functional advantage but lets play advocate) speed advantage. Khan already said he'd be about 165 (Martinez had a few fights where he was around that weight to use as an example).

Now.... Canelo has never claimed to be willing to leave 155. I LOVE GGG but dude has said 154-168 was fair game. He's had a few fair names offer to fight him and the Ward situation is ******ed I wont even get into it. No use in using Ward as an example as the dude can't even make a fight happen at ANY weight. But GGG vs B Hop is worse than Canelo-Khan. He's going to bring a51 year old DOWN in weight.

He's (potentially) bringing a grandfather aged man DOWN in weight. Draining is worse than bringing someone up IMO.

In what world is Canelo-Khan worse than Bhop vs GGG? :/ Canelo-Khan is hilariously weird and laughable. GGG bringing B Hop down in weight isn't twilight zone levels like Canelo-Khan was is actually semi interesting. You're putting in the "killer" in boxing right now in GGG vs a drained 51 year old coming off less than stellar performances...cuz he's 51.

I like GGG and Canelo a lot but no contest in the ridiculousness of ggg-bhop.

People wanted Mayweather and some even Pac to go up and fight GGG at 160. How does Canelo get s hit from the same people for doing it with Khan at 155? Not justifying it, but someone has to play advocate. Sure, I'm not aware of any Khan fight being at 154, but he's naturally bigger than Floyd and Pac, so he's essentially fighting at 154 (almost). I dont get it.

B Hop is one of my favorite fighters in a while but that doesnt justify this as being some type of fair fight. With all respect to bhop he's 51.

He's old enough to be GGG's father. Khan and Canelo are at least in their prime. At least...lol
                      Last edited by NearHypnos; 02-09-2016, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X