Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter Confirms Interest in Bernard Hopkins Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
    I agree Loeffler should be given the benefit of the doubt as just being respectful towards Hopkins and GBP.

But Hopkins vs. Ward is an even more **** fight than Hopkins vs. Golovkin. The real question is will Golovkin fans criticize this fight if it went down or spew the same bull**** about:

"He was all that was available"

"He's a big name and brings money to the table"

"Khan gets respect for moving up to fight a big name but Golovkin gets criticized."

I can see Golovkin fans being more supportive of this garbage than anybody supporting Hopkins vs. Ward.

mark me down in the "its a garbage fight and I'll say so" column.........

but im also in the "it will never happen anyways because Loeffler isnt serious about it" column
    Last edited by OnePunch; 02-09-2016, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• So they're going to make a 60 year old man who has only won 4 of his last 8 fights move down in weight? Oh man, Golovkin is a beast!

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        it was a dig at Ward dummy, not a compliment to Hops. But no surprise that you're a bit too dense to grasp the subtlety.

As far as doing "damage control", am I not allowed to have an opinion? Is the opinion of you and the rest of the hate squad the only valid opinions on the subject? And who pays you clowns to search out every thread mentioning GGG just so you can post something negative? Roc? Ward? Who pays you guys to waste your time commenting on a fighter you dislike?

seems like an odd use of your time.......
        Lmao, dude you are a promoter supposedly. Yet you spend your life on this site defending Golovkin and bashing Ward. Wayyyyyy more time than i do. Has you promotion come to that level of **** that this is what you have to do? Please dont talk about people wasting time. You weill only find embarrassment down that path.

And yea, i know what he meant about the Ward dig. Its still a weak deflection that he'd even rather discuss fighting a 50 year old 172lber but refused to entertain a possible fight between Golovkin and Ward. But you losers eat this **** up so, more power to yah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          Lmao, dude you are a promoter supposedly. Yet you spend your life on this site defending Golovkin and bashing Ward. Wayyyyyy more time than i do. Has you promotion come to that level of **** that this is what you have to do? Please dont talk about people wasting time. You weill only find embarrassment down that path.

And yea, i know what he meant about the Ward dig. Its still a weak deflection that he'd even rather discuss fighting a 50 year old 172lber but refused to entertain a possible fight between Golovkin and Ward. But you losers eat this **** up so, more power to yah.
          I retired 5 years ago genius. Try and keep up........

Comment

• This fight would be a disgrace for all that is evolved. What is the point? But hey it is on HBO so I guess that makes it OK for some fans Right?

HBO Schedule is very bad so far this year. Wake The *** Up People! B-Hop is being used as a Gatekeeper for Canelo so that Canelo don't have to fight him next so they will throw B-Hop in with GGG so that Canelo don't have to fight GGG next or even This Year

After Canelo beats Khan then Liam Smith will likely be next

Comment

I retired 5 years ago genius. Try and keep up........
              I doesn't seem like it...Promoting Golovkin the way you do is full time job...you went from promoter to unpaid intern. SMH

Comment

my friends and I haven't staged a backyard wrestling event in 5 years genius. Try and keep up........
                Makes more sense.

Comment

• I actually like the fight. Hopkins is old, but he's still extremely good and would have a weight advantage.

But it should be at 175. Hopkins fricking 50. Asking him to drain would be showing bad manners to the legend. Loeffler would deserve some crap if he insists on 168. Let Hopkins come in at whatever he wants, Golovkin can just come in at whatever without worrying weights. 165, 168, w/e.

Comment

• If this fight is made at 168lb, then I don't mind at all. Hopkins isn't a normal 50 year old and a few months back was competing at the highest level at 175, definitely a top 3 in the division at the time.

Make it happen.

Comment

• ****** fight. Look somewhere else Loeffler.

Comment

Working...
                      X