Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Nobody Wants Kovalev - That's The Guy I Want!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing has been signed yet, so let this guy keep talking because that's all he's been doing the past half a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by U_GOT_KTFO View Post
      Manny Steward was one of my favorite people that I never knew never mind his accomplishments as a trainer. I always enjoyed it when he would commentate for fights. I remember how excited he got one time during a fight. i think it was Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto. You could really see the love and Passion he had for boxing, just had to give you props for your Avatar. His passing was a great loss to not just boxing but humanity in general i think.
      Yeah I miss his commentating and his honesty when talking about fighters. His track record spoke for itself, great trainer and great guy. He is sorely missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        which fighter? i'm curious now
        Golovkin. Who else?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          That other guy would probably get crucified if he needed 3 tuneups to be ready for the best in the lowest division he can make. Never mind having a fight vs Aussie clubfighter get nixed by the commission lol
          The other guy has made a career off tune up's. Not just three.

Comment

I pledge allegiance to Kovalev and agree to support him unconditionally win or lose.

Comment

Good to see Ward is no longer crying over being forced to move up. If he wants Kov so bad, then no need for "sometime by the end of the year, when and not if". Do it next, forget Barrera or next interim bout
              Can he get his feet wet first in the division?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                Nothing has been signed yet, so let this guy keep talking because that's all he's been doing the past half a decade.
                seems like kovalev does his fair share of talking about opponents as well

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  seems like kovalev does his fair share of talking about opponents as well
                  And then proceeds to Drago them. Don't try to compare them.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    The other guy has made a career off tune up's. Not just three.
                    Wrong guy? Ggg has been ready for divisions best for years. Hell even one division up he needs no tuneups for Froch, UK no problem

Comment

Good to see Ward is no longer crying over being forced to move up. If he wants Kov so bad, then no need for "sometime by the end of the year, when and not if". Do it next, forget Barrera or next interim bout
                      Aaah, so...... Ward has to fight Kovalev today.... or he's what, shicken ?

Comment

Working...
                      X