No announcement yet.

Khan finally got his big fight. GGG is now the most delusional fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    They agreed on Sept. If no go, they need to strip him and move on. They could go up to SMW for a one off big fight, come back down and rack up defenses, and all the belts of course. Maybe Canelo sacks up at some point
    I don't see that if his preparation is Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
      well maybe we dont know but as of now i have dsg on my p4p list higher than golovkin as he should be on everyone elses.
      Well seeing that he isn't that would be you in minority. Majority of the world knows GGG is a better fighter. Garcia is a good fight however just outside my top ten, he needs a couple dominate performances to move up.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        Canelo is not going to fight you. Stop wasting your time and strip him and schedule a real fight. Enough with the Willie Monroe's and Dominic Wade's. I don't care if it's a mandatory. A **** fight is a **** fight and when you're 33 years old with a **** resume you should be trying to fight good fighters, belts or no belts. You're using the belts as an excuse to get a pass for fighting the Dominic Wade's of the world as a mandatory because you don't want to take a risk before fighting Canelo. Or when it was Cotto you choose Willie Monroe. Kovalev gets a pass for Mohammadi because he fought Hopkins and Pascal before he was shot. Hell, he even fought Darnell Boone twice. You don't get that pass GGG. All we want to see you fight ONE A-level fighter. Is that to much to ask? Go up a weight class. Go down a weight class. Make a catchweight. Or you can keep being delusional and think Canelo is going to give you a shot. Once September rolls around you'll be sitting front row with the WBC belt in your hands at the T-Mobile center watching Canelo fight Bradley while you get ready to fight Heiland.
        What risk is Canelo taking, dumb****? He's cherry picking a **** chinned WW.
        You are p4p one of the dumbest mother****ers on this forum.

Comment

He won't rematch Khan because the fight won't be completive. Perhaps Bradley or even Rios if he wins a fight by then,

Comment

At this point I'm convinced that if Bradley beats Pacquiao convincingly that it will lead to a Canelo-Bradley fight.

Arum and Oscar have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              you mean Andre "but but but next year maybe doe" Ward??
              Yes, that's the one. The one everyone wanted to see in the ring with Lil "164lbs doe" G

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                At this point I'm convinced that if Bradley beats Pacquiao convincingly that it will lead to a Canelo-Bradley fight.

Arum and Oscar have nothing to lose
                I wouldn't be surprised at all. Bradley would fkn do it the boys crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by larryggg View Post
                  No one wants anything to do with this monster, he has the boxing world shook. GGG will fight anyone anywhere but they never show up, they hide behind promoters. GGG got em shaking like booty meat in a Miami strip club

Real talk right here.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                    Canelo is not going to fight you. Stop wasting your time and strip him and schedule a real fight. Enough with the Willie Monroe's and Dominic Wade's. I don't care if it's a mandatory. A **** fight is a **** fight and when you're 33 years old with a **** resume you should be trying to fight good fighters, belts or no belts. You're using the belts as an excuse to get a pass for fighting the Dominic Wade's of the world as a mandatory because you don't want to take a risk before fighting Canelo. Or when it was Cotto you choose Willie Monroe. Kovalev gets a pass for Mohammadi because he fought Hopkins and Pascal before he was shot. Hell, he even fought Darnell Boone twice. You don't get that pass GGG. All we want to see you fight ONE A-level fighter. Is that to much to ask? Go up a weight class. Go down a weight class. Make a catchweight. Or you can keep being delusional and think Canelo is going to give you a shot. Once September rolls around you'll be sitting front row with the WBC belt in your hands at the T-Mobile center watching Canelo fight Bradley while you get ready to fight Heiland.
                    I voted that Canelo fighting GGG is the most likely of the unlikely fights you listed. Canelo may not fight him but none of those other fights will happen. Pacquiao will probably beat Bradley and he is retiring after that. Pacquiao said he was done fighting over 147. Cotto was already offered a rematch with Canelo and turned it down. Khan is probably getting KOed and I doubt he comes back to get KOed again. Because you say GGG has a **** resume doesn't make it so. GGG is top 5 on almost everybody's pound for pound list and number 1 or 2 on many lists. How is that possible if his resume is ****? Defending his title 15 times against mostly top 10 rated middleweights and knocking them all out while seldom losing a round is a good resume. He fights his mandatory challengers because that is what good champions do. They fight their top rated challengers. He would have rather fought Cotto than anyone else but Cotto was never going to fight him. Who put you in charge of what's a **** fight and who gets a pass? GGG wants to rule the middleweights as the unified champion. He is on the right track because if Canelo won't fight him next at the full 160 pounds he gets the WBC title unless the WBC is lying. GGG is doing what pleases him and that is ruling the middleweights in the Hagler, Monzon and Hopkins tradition. He is not trying to make you happy.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I voted that Canelo fighting GGG is the most likely of the unlikely fights you listed. Canelo may not fight him but none of those other fights will happen. Pacquiao will probably beat Bradley and he is retiring after that. Pacquiao said he was done fighting over 147. Cotto was already offered a rematch with Canelo and turned it down. Khan is probably getting KOed and I doubt he comes back to get KOed again. Because you say GGG has a **** resume doesn't make it so. GGG is top 5 on almost everybody's pound for pound list and number 1 or 2 on many lists. How is that possible if his resume is ****? Defending his title 15 times against mostly top 10 rated middleweights and knocking them all out while seldom losing a round is a good resume. He fights his mandatory challengers because that is what good champions do. They fight their top rated challengers. He would have rather fought Cotto than anyone else but Cotto was never going to fight him. Who put you in charge of what's a **** fight and who gets a pass? GGG wants to rule the middleweights as the unified champion. He is on the right track because if Canelo won't fight him next at the full 160 pounds he gets the WBC title unless the WBC is lying. GGG is doing what pleases him and that is ruling the middleweights in the Hagler, Monzon and Hopkins tradition. He is not trying to make you happy.
                      And what was Hopkins doing when he was IBF middleweight champion? He didn't get his big fight until age 36 against Trinidad. Prior to that Hopkins had to settle for weak mandatory defenses and top ten contenders. The belt holders wouldn't fight Hopkins just like they won't fight Golovkin. In the end Hopkins patience paid off.

Comment

Working...
                      X