Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
    All bs aside, we all know Golovkin kills this kid
    I don't agree with this. I mean GGG might wreck Canelo cuz he obviously gots some nice power & its a competitive fight, but I can for sure see Canelo win that fight & I actually have & continue to favor Canelo to win. I think GGG is there to be hit, I think Canelo isn't there to be hit anywhere near as often & Canelo has a better or equal boxing IQ to GGG. I also suspect this fight goes rounds & I think I could see it going the distance & we all know Canelo gots an edge in a distance fight with the Canelo lean judges have.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      If the BoxNation commentators are any indication, they just saw the speed. Every time Khan threw a combination, "Oh, lovely stuff by Khan!" It was ridiculous.

Khan might have won round 3 and been up 3-2, but I can't see him winning 4 or 5. He didn't do much and was getting hit with big shots.
      Scorecards haven't been released yet? Probably 5-0 Canelo lol. Or they had to fix the scorecards of the people who already filled them out all the way to the 12th.

I had it 3-2 Khan. First 3 to Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Scorecards haven't been released yet? Probably 5-0 Canelo lol. Or they had to fix the scorecards of the people who already filled them out all the way to the 12th.

I had it 3-2 Khan. First 3 to Khan.
        2 judges had it for Canelo lmao, 1 had it for Khan, Malignaggi thought Khan won every round up til the KO. There's a pic of the scorecards going around somewhere.

Comment

• One judge had it 4-1 for Canelo, and another one 3-2, absolutely clueless. How this mofos get the chance to judge a fight of this caliber I will never know...

Comment

• Thanks for the scores guys missed that info.

Originally posted by Melo7 View Post
            One judge had it 4-1 for Canelo, and another one 3-2, absolutely clueless. How this mofos get the chance to judge a fight of this caliber I will never know...
            Eh I could see 3-2 Canelo. Khan was running a bit too much for my tastes at times. I still had him winning 3-2, but I could see a round I gave to Khan being a Canelo round for those that really don't like all that running. 4-1 Canelo I definitely see as more of a stretch to get to.

But lets be real everyone expected this with the scorecards or they should have expected this. And GGG better expect it to if he gets next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Melo7 View Post
              One judge had it 4-1 for Canelo, and another one 3-2, absolutely clueless. How this mofos get the chance to judge a fight of this caliber I will never know...
              3-2 Canelo is correct.

The fight changed quite clearly in Canelo's favour in the 3rd round, and each passing round the outcome was getting clearer.

Comment

• Does this means that Khan keeps his #1 ranking at WW with the WBC?

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Does this means that Khan keeps his #1 ranking at WW with the WBC?
                  Yup, he is still mandatory for Danny Garcia.

Comment

• Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
                    Yup, he is still mandatory for Danny Garcia.
                    what a joke

Comment

• Khan took a huge payday to get ktfo. I knew this would happen but even I was surprised by how brutal the ko was.

Can't lie, I was happy that khan got brutalized. Other than that, this was a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X