No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    And say what, talk about how he has to respect boxing and fight with non catchweight? Then let Ward come in the ring and get interviewed too, he was in the arena, he is an HBO fighter, let him be like "WTF is your corny ass talking about, you wanted me at 164lbs,that's a catchweight"
    Ward is at 175lbs relax hahahaha he's already 2 weight classes above GGG. Is this what Canelo fans are going to keep using as in a excuse not to fight GGG? Canelo talks all big and bad and watch in September he's fights Maidana at 155lbs and we will have to indure a couple of months of headlines from De la Hoya and Golden Boy....

"Maidana is dangerous really best Mayweather in his first fight"

"Maidana is really a middleweight"

"Maidana wants revenge for Carlos Baldomir"

and then you will defend this crap......**** out of here with that fight GGG and get slayed in front of your fans and let them convert into GGG fans

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
      Ward is at 175lbs relax hahahaha he's already 2 weight classes above GGG. Is this what Canelo fans are going to keep using as in a excuse not to fight GGG? Canelo talks all big and bad and watch in September he's fights Maidana at 155lbs and we will have to indure a couple of months of headlines from De la Hoya and Golden Boy....

"Maidana is dangerous really best Mayweather in his first fight"

"Maidana is really a middleweight"

"Maidana wants revenge for Carlos Baldomir"

and then you will defend this crap......**** out of here with that fight GGG and get slayed in front of your fans and let them convert into GGG fans
      Hmmm..salty about the L he gave to Cotto perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        If your so broke $70 is a problem well then ive been there but dont hate on the bros like me that throw that down on lunch.
        I spent more than that on a bottle of wine for dinner last night

Pretty sure that I posted that this fight was a mismatch when it was announced and I simply wasnt going to line DLH's pockets just to have my opinion confirmed

Comment

• Khan still sleeping? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            I spent more than that on a bottle of wine for dinner last night

Pretty sure that I posted that this fight was a mismatch when it was announced and I simply wasnt going to line DLH's pockets just to have my opinion confirmed

Well you got ripped, no reason to spend more than 30 dollars for a good bottle of wine. Why you people worry about DLH's pocket book over your own entertainment Ill never understand. He is going to get richer whether you pay to watch it or watch some ****ty 3x6 stream. If you will blow $70 on a **** ass bottle of wine and not the same on some decent fights I gotta question your boxing fandom. if you cant affford either i fully support the 3x6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
              Well you got ripped, no reason to spend more than 30 dollars for a good bottle of wine. Why you people worry about DLH's pocket book over your own entertainment Ill never understand. He is going to get richer whether you pay to watch it or watch some ****ty 3x6 stream. If you will blow $70 on a **** ass bottle of wine and not the same on some decent fights I gotta question your boxing fandom. if you cant affford either i fully support the 3x6.
              I live in Dubai and any old bottle of wine costs 70 bucks in a restaurant here

I regularly pay for fights but this one was such an obvious con job that I couldn't bring myself to do it

What's more, the chances of it ever being a "decent" fight were extremely remote as Khan's best weight is arguably 140 and he hasnt done anything in years to suggest that he could make it competitive for more than a couple of rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                Hmmm..salty about the L he gave to Cotto perhaps?
                Sorry man not a nationalist boxing fan. I put the poms poms down when it comes to that nation crap, I'm a boxing fan and I want to see good fights and could careless of events being held in May and September because it's a Mexican holiday. Don't respect Cotto for his middleweight reign as well be just added more gas to the catchweight fire. Mayweather,Pacquiao and Cotto ruined boxing with this trend and now Canelo wants to play this game because he got schooled 11 rounds to 1 versus Floyd. What a megastar beating old smaller name fighters on their way out and KO'ing shot Angulo and Kirkland = A side PPV superstar

Your comeback is that I'm salty about Cotto's loss to Canelo how about we talk about the fight the boxing public wants to see. Canelo's PPV numbers will be inflated and we will just be taking for another ride of pointless PPV fights. I can give 3 flying ****s about Puerto Ricans fighters

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                  Sorry man not a nationalist boxing fan. I put the poms poms down when it comes to that nation crap, I'm a boxing fan and I want to see good fights and could careless of events being held in May and September because it's a Mexican holiday. Don't respect Cotto for his middleweight reign as well be just added more gas to the catchweight fire. Mayweather,Pacquiao and Cotto ruined boxing with this trend and now Canelo wants to play this game because he got schooled 11 rounds to 1 versus Floyd. What a megastar beating old smaller name fighters on their way out and KO'ing shot Angulo and Kirkland = A side PPV superstar

Your comeback is that I'm salty about Cotto's loss to Canelo how about we talk about the fight the boxing public wants to see. Canelo's PPV numbers will be inflated and we will just be taking for another ride of pointless PPV fights. I can give 3 flying ****s about Puerto Ricans fighters
                  Fair enough. My bad on the cheap shot.

Comment

• can't say i'm surprised. just want to see GGG knock the shine off this kid. paper tiger

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      Fair enough. My bad on the cheap shot.
                      It's cool just want to see some good fights. I know your a boxing fan just like me who just saw Canelo score a vicious KO highlight reel on Khan. He did what he was supposed to do now let's make the GGG fight and see how big the fight will be. Down here in Miami nobody even knew this fight was happening and those who I told Canelo-Khan was on PPV they laughed and said "wow that's what served as a boxing PPV these days? I'll watch Canelo fight that guy who speaks like Borat though" that's what casual fans think about the situation.

Comment

Working...
                      X