• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Please tell me you're joking.
    Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
    Something tells me he isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
      ahahahahah jajajajajajajajaj!!!! Now DucNelo wants to fight Prescott??? WTF!!

This guy is just a stupid fugg!

Screw this coward and his padded record and team of cheating scum! Buying judges and figting smaller man.

lol! What a embarrassment!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Whoever made this video is a genius

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
          ahahahahah jajajajajajajajaj!!!! Now DucNelo wants to fight Prescott??? WTF!!

This guy is just a stupid fugg!

Screw this coward and his padded record and team of cheating scum! Buying judges and figting smaller man.

lol! What a embarrassment!

Comment

• What worries me about this fight isnt Khans chin, we all know Canelo lands a big shot he can end Khan

Its not even the fact Khan is carrying bit more weight, this may actually help him take a better shot.

My main issue is, Khan will limit his combination punches, which will result in throwing slower punches.

Khan throws in bursts, and looks fast as hell, but when he throws one's and two's his hand speed is not that fast, it's about equal to Canelo's, maybe even slower.

For example when Khan throws 2 jabs, it isnt as fast as when he throws a jab, right cross and a body shot...His 3 -4 punch combos work in his favor as far as speed, but when he limits his punches, his hand speed is not as impressive.

The thing is if he throws those 3 -4 punch combo's, he risks staying in the pocket too long

If he were fighting Brook or Garcia, i'd be more confident, and he'd be able to stay in the pocket longer and be able to clinch and hold

He can't clinch Canelo and then there is an issue of his power, will he be able to sting Canelo?....

I know he can hurt Brook and if you watch back the Garcia fight, he did buzz Garcia, in the final round before the fight was stopped. Garcia walked into some big shots, people can deny this as much as they want, but Garcia felt those punches.

Canelo is much stronger than Brook and Garcia and has a better chin.
            Last edited by FrankieBruno; 04-23-2016, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• This is not about paydays. Khan is taking a paycut to move up TWO weights in a significantly harder fight compared to Brook. #daretobegreat

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                What worries me about this fight isnt Khans chin, we all know Canelo lands a big shot he can end Khan

Its not even the fact Khan is carrying bit more weight, this may actually help him take a better shot.

My main issue is, Khan will limit his combination punches, which will result in throwing slower punches.

Khan throws in bursts, and looks fast as hell, but when he throws one's and two's his hand speed is not that fast, it's about equal to Canelo's, maybe even slower.

For example when Khan throws 2 jabs, it isnt as fast as when he throws a jab, right cross and a body shot...His 3 -4 punch combos work in his favor as far as speed, but when he limits his punches, his hand speed is not as impressive.

The thing is if he throws those 3 -4 punch combo's, he risks staying in the pocket too long

If he were fighting Brook or Garcia, i'd be more confident, and he'd be able to stay in the pocket longer and be able to clinch and hold

He can't clinch Canelo and then there is an issue of his power, will he be able to sting Canelo?....

I know he can hurt Brook and if you watch back the Garcia fight, he did buzz Garcia, in the final round before the fight was stopped. Garcia walked into some big shots, people can deny this as much as they want, but Garcia felt those punches.

Canelo is much stronger than Brook and Garcia and has a better chin.

Well, its Canelo, Khan can knock him out and will get a Draw.

Comment

• no link for 24/7 episode 1 yet?

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCIBQK8p2Bs

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X