No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
    Why, is Canelo an ATG? Why would beating Canelo (which he won't do) make him an ATG?
    it wouldnt make him an all time great lets not be ridiculous here but there is no question if khan can somehow pull off a miracle that it will turn him into the boxing super star he always wanted to be. i just cant see it happening i just cant imagine any scenario where canelo dont outweigh him by 30 pounds on fight night. soon canelo connects once it will be lights out. what weight are they fighting at 155 geez. i got to admit im weirdly intrigued i just cant see khan winning let alone making it past one good right hand. gonna be interesting see how khan puts on the weight hopefully he puts it on well. this ppv should sell a good amount tho

Comment

• But I spared against Ward doe.. On a serious note, what does this say about GGG chances of landing a Canelo fight in September?

Comment

• People are actually defending this ****ty as fight WOW!!!!!

Khan just moved up from super lightweight (140) and is now fighting at welterweight (147) and canelo albeit fights at 155, is actually a 160 lber...

Ya are A OK with a MW fighting a WW? smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          Nah it'll be early, via right hook around Khan's guard or lead/ counter left hook, the guy has no upper body movement, how many times have we seen fighters run constant right hands around his guard and Khan go into a shell like the idiot that he is. I counted 15 rights in the 4th round against Garcia, it's gonna be a different story when Canelo lands his

2:08

Yes, OK, I can see that too.

Thanks.

Comment

• I think Khan really thinks he's Pacquiao about to fight DLH. I think he's really that delusional about hoe good he is. In fact I'm sure that's how it was sold to him.

Comment

• Not Canelos best option to fight, but it didn't matter who he chose for his tuneup before GGG, he was going to be criticized anyway.
              So you might as well take the tune up that will pay you the most money. Khan was there, it will sell and that's all there is to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
                He did announce it on his real twitter account.

https://twitter.com/AmirKingKhan?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
                lol ya he probably just cost himself the fight by not being able keep his mouth shut lmao

Comment

• Wow! Can't say I saw that coming, but it's great news for boxing. When do tickets go on sale is all I want to know.

Comment

• I just remembered Khna 's last fight was the struggle with Chris Algieri. He goes from that to shot at the MW title. wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      And who is Triple DDDuck fighting? Another cab driver? Yet people want to shit on this fight?

Khan is much bigger than Canelo, 8 pounds isn't an issue.
                      Right there... People acting like Khan isn't a name?! He beat:

Maidana
                      Algieri
                      Alexander (complete and utter showcase)
                      Luis Collazo
                      Julio Diaz
                      Carlos Molina
                      Zab Judah
                      Andriy Kotelnik
                      Marco Antonio Barrera
                      Paul Malignaggi

Lost respectfully to
                      Garcia
                      Peterson
                      Prescott

All in all, Khan has a packed resume, better than GGG's. Suck it.

Stop acting like Khan is garbage.

I'm not even a Khan fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X