Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Canelo wants GGG at 160!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAR CANELO!!!!!!!!! Golovkin better not duck!

this deserves its own thread. So it will shut up all the canelo haters. There so many haters on this site

Comment

• Canelo outweighed Khan by 23 lb on fight night:

Pressure on Amir Khan to take Kell Brook fight after defeat by Saúl Álvarez

Khan - 162 lb
      Canelo - 185 lb

That's a huge weight advantage for Canelo. This was like Salka vs Garcia II.

Comment

• Bs...

Originally posted by aAgger View Post
        Canelo outweighed Khan by 23 lb on fight night:

Pressure on Amir Khan to take Kell Brook fight after defeat by Saúl Álvarez

Khan - 162 lb
        Canelo - 185 lb

That's a huge weight advantage for Canelo. This was like Salka vs Garcia II.

That is BS! Canelo didn't step on the unofficial scales on purpose. So, how did you come up with this? Anyway, Khan looked as big as Canelo. I guarantee you Canelo was no more than 165lbs. last night. He trained for speed and came in light. He's not stupid and neither is his team. HATER!

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
          Canelo just pulled a GGG here: spectacular overmatched bum KO

#1 P4P then!
          Only GGG fights fighters his own size in his division.

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Note to glass chinned fighters: If you cant take a punch in your OWN weight class dont jump up 2 more LMAO
          This. Gotta give props to Khan for stepping up tho.

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
          Canelo is a little b*tch and was getting tooled up by Khan.
          "I'll fight him right now."
          You said that last time, you cherrypicking, untalented piece of ****.

Mexicans have so many better fighters but instead choose to back up this piece of crap because hes white.
          Fight Golovkin already so he can retire your no ball-having ass.
          +1

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
          Love or hate Kahn he earned his respect,the haters really need to eat $h!t and give him his props
          +1

Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
          Greent

Word. Give a damn about 70. Rather be with friend watching the fight on my 65 bringing and eating bbq while these broke bastards are in their bedroom on a computer watching it On a fuked up stream by there damn selves. I'm so glad I went to school and didn't fo drugs
          Damn, you must have been fun to party with.

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
          That is BS! Canelo didn't step on the unofficial scales on purpose. So, how did you come up with this? Anyway, Khan looked as big as Canelo. I guarantee you Canelo was no more than 165lbs. last night. He trained for speed and came in light. He's not stupid and neither is his team. HATER!
          LOL at you thinking Canelo weighing no more than 165 lbs. Canelo has been coming in at no less than 172 on fight night. His natural weight is in the mid 170's, don't kid yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Oh my She knows her boxing too............

Lol this girl knows more boxing than 99% of NSB posters here.

Listen up people! Hahaha

Comment

• Culero Alvarez.

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                What he say? I'm watching the boxnation stream
                he was saying basically that they weigh the same on the 30 day weigh in..... and the same after they rehydrate so he doesn't see what the problem is basically haha

then you canelo get all mad and shit he said that HE invited ggg to the ring haha which is bullshit cuz as soon as the fight was over while canela was celebrating lilg was ALREADY on his way up to the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  he was saying basically that they weigh the same on the 30 day weigh in..... and the same after they rehydrate so he doesn't see what the problem is basically haha

then you canelo get all mad and shit he said that HE invited ggg to the ring haha which is bullshit cuz as soon as the fight was over while canela was celebrating lilg was ALREADY on his way up to the ring.
                  Canelo DID invite GGG up to the ring. If you watched the interviews after his fight last weekend, Golovkin stated he was gonna be at the Canelo-Khan fight, but that he didn't plan on getting in the ring after the fight to call out Canelo. The true boxing fans fed up with Canelo's diva bull**** and the media, all calling him as such and criticizing his Caneloweight, are finally striking a nerve with him, and it is showing in his mannerisms.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                    Culero Alvarez.
                    Canelo puts mr. Six toes to sleep in 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      Canelo puts mr. Six toes to sleep in 4
                      Culero Alvarez.

Comment

Working...
                      X