Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When exactly did Canelo become Mike Tyson?

Comment

• Is it April already? April fools' day came quick! Could of sworn it was Just February!

Comment

• So lets just recap.

We have a guy who has barely even fought at 147 and last held a title at 140 about 4 years ago and has fought fairly weak opposition since then. Now he's fighting for the Middleweight championship of the world against the middleweight champion who is apparently not actually a middleweight even though he can't make 154, but refuses to fight middleweights so fights at his own invented weight class of 155.

Try explaining that one to the casual fan.

That's boxing for you in 2016. A total circus.

Still excited for this fight though.

Comment

• I am rooting for Khan in this. Canelo and Oscars are cowards. Dude is really acting like 155 is damn division. War, Amir!!!!

Comment

• Nelo is ***** made

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              fat dan is already shilling telling people stop complaining and comparing it to bhop vs oscar gtfo
              Lol oscar had a 160 belt from beating sturm

Comment

• Khan will jab, stick and move. Using his quicker feet and hands he will befuddled the bigger Canelo early on. Canelo will hurt Khan mostly to the body to set up some upstair shots. Khan gets hurt in the middle to late rounds. Khan gets stopped late or sees the bell, but severely punished for his courage..

Note: Canelo isnt getting hurt in this fight, he sure as hell ain't losing any decision...

Comment

• I didn't think it was possible that I could ever be put into a situation to be forced to root for Amir Con. I was wrong.

WAR KING KHAN!!!!

send this hype job into the abyss!

Comment

• Damn as a Khan fan this is just suicide, there is no way Khan stands up to Canelo's power. He should have just fought Brook. He would have made more money and would have had a big chance at beating him too

I think Khan just wants to win a really big fight or something but this is just maddness

Comment

• Wow, who saw this coming..... Money talks at the end. Khan cashing out with this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X