Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Trainer: Prime Roy Jones, Toney Would School Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions are like *******s. Everyone has one. I find it sad when fighters and their management speak badly of other fighters when there isn't a potential fight on the line.

I can't blame GGG for his lack of top level opposition anymore than I can Floyd. That all changes now that he is close to the top of the heap. He has to look for big challenges to show his quality. Sure try to get Jacobs' belt and Canelo's belt but now is his limited Prime time and at his age he has to achieve a lot in a short time if he wants to figure in any historical rankings.

He's nowhere near a top ten ATG middleweight right now. I'd love him to put himself in the conversation and soon.

Comment

Totally agree ....
      I think if he stepped up and fought ward it would have helped his cause as a great 160 fighter who stepped up and beat a great 168 guy ...
      But if he stays at 160 his legacy will be tarnished ...

Comment

The self proclaimed "boogie man" has nightmares !

No need to bring anybody back from the past ,CANELO is going to school GGG then knock him out cold in spectacular fashion, KO of the year Kirkland Style!

EVERYBODY KNOWS GOLOVKIN HAS NOT FACED THE BEST , AND DUCKS ELITE FIGHTERS , FANS AND PEOPLE INSIDE THE SPORT ARE FED UP WITH THE CIRCUS ACT BUM FEST !

-CANELO = THE TRUTH
        GGG = HYPEJOB

-SIGN THE DEAL GENNADY !
        -CANELO GIVES GGG HIS FIRST LOSS
        -CANELO IS CLEARLY THE BETTER BOXER
        -CANELO BEATS GGG AT ANY WEIGHT

ONLY 21% THAT IS HOW MUCH COTTO & KIRKLAND EACH LANDED ON CANELO , GOLOVKIN IS TOO SLOW AND ROBOTIC , & HE DOESN'T HAVE ONE PUNCH KO POWER AND HE DOES NOT THROW COMBINATIONS. CANELO IS TOO FAST AND TOO SLICK FOR GGG TO DEAL WITH.

-NIGHT NIGHT GGG/DDD(Diva Ducking Daily)!
        Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 02-01-2016, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Damn a mythical matchup between GGG and Toney would be an interesting matchup of styles

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            I trained with James Toney before he fought Jones so I know he would have beat GGG
            You trained with Toney?!

Comment

Hater alert. You mad Bro.

Is he pissed GGG is said to have beat up Kov in sparring, maybe. Maybe they can't deny it or Able will show the tapes. Sorry Kov, but GGG is a cool cat, you're a racist pig. Even if it's just bad humor.

I get people think Kov resume is much better, because he beat up aging grandpa B-hop.

But if you really break it down, there isn't a clear delineation. You look at what opponents done before and after a fight.

(I'll never understand why people put so much value in a name, and less on actually skill at the moment the fight happened. Do that, and many boxers resume look much different. Canelo, Floyd, both had beaten a lot of former champs, but many were limited in skill by the time they fought).

Kov has been lucky, the top LHW have been willing to face him. The top SMW has agreed to come up to face him.

GGG will beat a SMW at some point. There is a reason GGG is regarded so high.

But Kov trainer just hating.

Comment

Well I didn't actually train with Toney but I was definitely in the building
                Man that's cool as ****

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                  No need to bring anybody back from the past ,CANELO is going to school GGG then knock him out cold in spectacular fashion, KO of the year Kirkland Style!
                  The best MW refuse to fight GGG, including Canelo. GGG would fight Floyd, and that's CANELOS only elite opposition. Mosley, Cotto both diminished skills and too small for Canelo. Lara isn't elite. Trout nor Angulo were elite. Angulo thumped Lara.

Kirkland, dude was weight drained and out for 18 months. My grandmother could of KO him

Ishida beat Kirkland in 3 rounds. Kirkland beat Angulo.

GGG KO'd Ishida in 3 rounds. Ishida went 12 with Pirog.

Not a single win Canelo has would make it 12 with GGG. Hell, most of them wouldn't fight him.

Canelo has mostly beat blown up WW, and weight drained fighters. Angulo was shot, so much Hunter would soon drop him.

Trout, oh, he beat a shop Warn Cotto.

Canelo couldn't KO little ass Cotto, but you think he's KO'ing GGZg.

You're gonna be disappointed whenever Canelo stops being a chicken'son'.

Originally posted by TheBloodGod View Post
                  You trained with Toney?!
                  Training with Tony some how's gives him insight on what would happen if GGG fought him.

This guy speaks in third person, doesn't that tell us enough.

Comment

Me and Toney about the same age but I have less wear and tear on my body
                    That's wassup

Why do you keep deleting your posts?!

Comment

Anyone who claims GGG is all power needs to pay closer attention. I'm better every opponent of his made that same miscalculation.

Comment

Working...
                      X