Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Jean Pascal have any chance to beat Sergey Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    Absolutely NOT. Who's bright idea was this rematch? Pascal was knocked senseless in the first go around. He didn't even win a round FFS...
    i had pascal winning 3 rounds of the 8
    also roy jones said pascal had a busted ear drum in the 2nd round which threw off his balance

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
      Dude its a sport. You seem like a sadistic **** being so gleeful about someone possibly dying in the ring.

Comment

I really hope pascal beats him
        But I can't see it this if he dies stuff is tasteless and disgusting.

Comment

He has no chance at all and I don't know why in the world this fight is even happening to prove it...it's not like the 1st fight was close or controversial.

Comment

Originally posted by emre belozoglu View Post
            This accept this time pascal is goin to put the racist in row z
            LOOL I dunno about that, Kovalev the fighter is a terrific specimen

Comment

Only that small chance that exists in any professional fight. There's not any case for Pascal besides a perfect shot that stops Kovalev cold.

Comment

No. This fight is crap. We are all just desperate for some world class boxing so we have to take what we can get.

Comment

Only if the proud russian warrior forfeits the bout

Pascal is getting KRUSHED! (again)

Comment

No, it's a shameful money grab and people would froth at the mouth if Ward defended the belt TWICE against a shot fighter.
                    Pascal got murked in the first fight, lost to Gonzales, and now another title shot??? Twits need to stop bytching about PBC, Canelo, etc and be honest about some of the real bullshyt happening in the sport.

Comment

A puncher always has a chance. He might catch him for a knockdown.

Overall, though, unless Krusher just overlooks him big time, I see this one playing out about the same as the first, although I hope Roach taught Pascal a few things to make it more interesting.

Anytime Kovalev fights, it has proven to be interesting.

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Working...
                      X