Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Jean Pascal have any chance to beat Sergey Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, i just hope he makes it out alive

Comment

He has a chance. Last fight I gave him 3 rounds and he landed on Kovalev, add to that they are fighting in his hometown and he does have a chance. That said the save bet is kovalev by late tko.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        He does its called punchers chance, if he fights like a weirdo scared cat again just throwing a random hard punch while putting his head down trying to get lucky then no he has no chance.

I hope Pascal does what Roach tells him to fight with an in and out style to follow up with 3 punch combos and turn Kovalev
        Man Pascal aint Pacquiao...

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Man Pascal aint Pacquiao...
          Yes he is Larry come on bro

Comment

There's always a chance no one is unbeatable. But not likl y

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              People want to act like the first Pascal fight was a cake walk, it wasn't Kovalev had to take some serious shots and was pushed on the back foot more than a few times. I felt Pascal won 2 or 3 rounds but yes, when push came to shove, Kovalev always came out on top, so the only way I see Pascal winning is if he, for the first time in his career, develops world class stamina or more power than Kov himself.
              This accept this time pascal is goin to put the racist in row z

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                If He Dies,
                HE DIES!
                Dude its a sport. You seem like a sadistic **** being so gleeful about someone possibly dying in the ring.

Comment

Lol, alot of people are worried Pascal might actually die from this bout. Not a thought you see often from fans as fighters step into the ring. Here's to a good fight and both men making out of the fight with their health intact(as much as is possible from this brutal sport).

Comment

Pascal isn't a smart fighter. He has some physical gifts, but his strategy sucks.

Comment

STYLES MAKE FIGHTS
                      i dont think he will beat kovalev bc of the STYLE of his
                      he dont have the best defense gets hit too much and dont have the stamina and B Hop TOLD HIM THAT like 4 YEARS ago when they fought to work on that stamina.
                      he would be INFINITELY better if he adopted the Archie Moore/Joe Frazier defensive model rather than the Roy Jones Defensive model(Roy Jones is probably the ONLY fighter besides a Prime Ali that could get away with his particular type of defense and also Sweet Pea) it dont work for those who dont have extremely fast twitch muscles and reflex defense based off of speed.
                      with that said freddie roach is a decent trainer but is OFFENSIVE minded and that will get pascal hurt i say pascal makes it no more than the 10th and then GASES out around the 6th but by determination and will he'll somehow make it to the 10th.
                      it's not that kovalev is that good its the fact that he has that MASTERMIND in the corner and thats JOHN DAVID JACKSON which is the ULTIMATE X-FACTOR in the fight he's right up there with Nazeem Richardson and Roger Mayweather and the trainer for Juan Manuel Marquez i think it's Nacho Beristein and teddy atlas as the best trainers in the sport and that will give kovalev the advantage.

Comment

Working...
                      X