Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waddell investment down to the last 82M? OUT of (521M)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PKing View Post
    Weird how the anti-PBC crowd cites Waddell & Reeds problems in the market while the entire market is having serious problems.

It's not only in the US, it's world-wide financial issues.

If these same people don't think HBO Boxing will be effected by this situation, they don't have a clue.
    Our firm is down nearly 25% year over year. Everyone's 4Q results are going to be terrible. Time is the best prophet my friend. Let them declare PBC dead. Let's see how it unfolds so some of us can laugh at the simpletons who pretended to know what they were talking about.

Comment

Weird how the anti-PBC crowd cites Waddell & Reeds problems in the market while the entire market is having serious problems.

It's not only in the US, it's world-wide financial issues.

If these same people don't think HBO Boxing will be effected by this situation, they don't have a clue.
      do i sense an excuse already in this post?

nah i might be wrong

Comment

• Haymon just lost one of his best PBC draws to Golden Boy. Khan fighting Canelo on Golden Boy/HBO. Is not fighting Danny Garcia like you idiots been screaming for the last 10-20 pages! But everything is going GREAT for PBC? LMAO

Dan Rafael tweeted 3m3 minutes ago

I am told Haymon had nothing to do with Canelo-Khan deal. Deal done with Khan and is father. #boxing #CaneloKhan

Comment

• Well if Waddell and Reed lost $20 billion in a year, it is likely there is less money available for PBC. How the **** do you lose $20 billion in a year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            do i sense an excuse already in this post?

nah i might be wrong
            Excuse? What excuse?

It's called a fact. The markets tanked and 95% of those invested in the market tanked with it.

This place is kinda dumb.

Comment

• Some awfully quiet MF'ers up in here now. Keep lying to yourself that PBC is doing great. Khan is gone to Golden Boy. And a financial report released today about his investors in terrible shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Some awfully quiet MF'ers up in here now. Keep lying to yourself that PBC is doing great. Khan is gone to Golden Boy. And a financial report released today about his investors in terrible shape.
                Why is Khan such a big loss?

No live gate, no ppv buys, & no significant ratings draw. I don't get it.

Comment

Why is Khan such a big loss?

No live gate, no ppv buys, & no significant ratings draw. I don't get it.
                  Ask the Haymon fanboys who spent 20 pages telling me about the next monster PBC fight was Garcia vs Khan 2. He is without a doubt one of the biggest names Haymon had to put on a PBC card. And he's gone. And the fact he went to Golden Boy Haymon's biggest enemy is the real eye opener and terrible look for Haymon and PBC.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Ask the Haymon fanboys who spent 20 pages telling me about the next monster PBC fight was Garcia vs Khan 2. He is without a doubt one of the biggest names Haymon had to put on a PBC card. And he's gone. And the fact he went to Golden Boy Haymon's biggest enemy is the real eye opener and terrible look for Haymon and PBC.
                    Khan has never been on PPV and has never drawn a $1 million gate in the US. He's not very good so it doesn't seem like this would be a loss for Haymon it seems.

Comment

Khan has never been on PPV and has never drawn a $1 million gate in the US. He's not very good so it doesn't seem like this would be a loss for Haymon it seems.
                      If Khan is fighting Canelo, seems like they've assumed his career is pretty much over.

Comment

Working...
                      X