No announcement yet.

Amir Khan absolutely rips Kell Brook.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    I don't like Brook's style too much, but I think The Ring is right to rank him at #1. I also think that he could win against all those you have mention above. And, for the sake of entertainment, I hope he stays at 147 for a while...
    I'll take Bradley all day. He provides too much movement and too many angles for Brook to keep him at bay. Tim finds his way on the inside and he outlands Brook 4-1.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Danny Garcia>>Kell Brook

Shoot, I'd be betting on Brook REAL quick if that fight got made, lol. Garcia gets sparked out in 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I'll take Bradley all day. He provides too much movement and too many angles for Brook to keep him at bay. Tim finds his way on the inside and he outlands Brook 4-1.
        I like Bradley, of course. Unfortunately, he is way too small for Brook... I guess that Brook will 'lock him up' into submission. (I said already that I don't like Brook style, but the guy isn't ****** at all.)

Comment

Shoot, I'd be betting on Brook REAL quick if that fight got made, lol. Garcia gets sparked out in 5 rounds.
          I subscribe to this. Brook would send Danny Garcia into derision and/or oblivion.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            I like Bradley, of course. Unfortunately, he is way too small for Brook... I guess that Brook will 'lock him up' into submission. (I said already that I don't like Brook style, but the guy isn't ****** at all.)
            He would surely try but I think eventually, Bradley would resort to some type of dirty tactic to get him to let go. Also, he would be complaining to the ref constantly about the clinching and the ref would likely not allow such tactics because Bradley has more "pull" than Brook does here in the states.

Comment

Khan talks (tweets) all this stuff when he himself just ducked Bradley last year, just fought Algieri, a guy that people thought was a complete mismatch heading in but ended up making him look foolish.

Never, ever seen guy so lost in delusion and oblivious to his own faults.
              Everyone knows that Bradley ducked Khan. He's on public record saying Khan is way too risky to fight and that he could lose the fight. Everyone knows that so why are you guys trying to rewrite history? Bradley ducked Khan very publicly, just like Mayweather did.

Everyone didn't think Khan vs Algieri was a mismatch - it was only the people that counted all the knockdowns in the Pacquiao fight thinking they were legit knockdowns, there was only 1 legit knockdown, arguably 2 but the ref counted at least 3 slips as knockdowns. This had the effect of making people think Pacquiao was whitewashing Algieri when in reality Algieri landed some decent shots on Pacquiao throughout the fight, like he did occasionally against Khan and more so against Ruslan. Not to mention, Algieri had to fight from a considerable deficit in the Pacquiao fight, due to an incompetent referee awarding slips as knockdowns.
              Last edited by FlatLine; 01-23-2016, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Brook went life and death with Porter

Garcia would absolutely annihilate Porter

Garcia would be the hardest puncher Brook has ever faced...Garcia's been in with some heavy punchers unlike Brook

Viacheslav Senchenko wobbled Brook...If Danny lands that hook, Brooks chin will get snapped in half

Comment

Yep.

Hope that fight gets made, Brook will beat him with ease. Porter is better than Garcia.

Comment

AK has too many haters so exposing Kell's bum tour won't open any eyes.....shame on Kell for trying to piggy back

Comment

5 rounds? I'll take that bet

Comment

Working...
                      X