No announcement yet.

Wilder will NEVER beat Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
    He looked like tripe and got rocked several times today against a light hitting,
    lol, wut?

Are y'all ready to see a 6'7" chicken dance?

Because szpilka may have what it takes to make wilder do one

I have been watching few of his fights and I think he might also have wilder underestimating him but he's got the power to crack

I know when Harold Sconiers who had the 23% ko ratio hit wilder on the chin and he collapsed like someone had clipped him chicken legs

that's a picture because the american media had the footage siezed and destroyed so you wont see tape, but wilder was saved by the bell (and sconiers terrible stamina)

but anyway wilder aint fought no punchers apart from stiverne but he had rhabdo so this is really the first guy with a good punch who isn't ill.

I think it's time fellas... i think it's time

Comment

The little polish guy that fought him tonight was arguably ahead on alot of scorecards. The fight was very close until that punch. But Povetkin is getting old and Wilder is just soo much taller and has so much more range.

I dont see Wilder beating Fury or Wlad, but Povetkin is a 50/50 fight. Lets see if Wilder actually fights him.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I will bet all my points that Wilder beats, and KOs Povetkin.
        Ill bet everything i have Povetkin ko's him
        Now that's a bet worth taking note of.

Comment

lol he's not glass jawed, anyone will get iced if that well-timed counter punch caught you

Comment

Wilder may not be a good boxer, but he has that power.
            If he lands clean it could be over.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
              lol he's not glass jawed, anyone will get iced if that well-timed counter punch caught you
              Seriously, he did a freaking 360. The man is lucky to be alive.

Comment

Tyson Fury is the champion. Providing he gets through the rematch I'd be just as excited to see him give Alexander Povetkin a shot. Over in America they can crown their own PBC champion. The $ speak and the legit champion vs. the PBC champion is always going to sell.

Comment

if only wilder had the same confidence in himself that his fans have on him

Comment

Well since you started the odds at NEVER to 1 I'll lower them to a more reasonable 100 to 1. I'll take Wilder to beat Povetkin for 1 quint vs your 100 quint or 1 quad vs your 100 quad if you don't got 100 quint to lose. Deal?

And I don't hate Povetkin's chances myself. Hell I made a post a couple hours ago saying I didn't hate Artur's chances & I think most of the official judges had it 5-3 Wilder so it was a competitive fight & I suspect Povetkin vs Wilder will be competitive too.

I think a lot of guys can upset the Wilder applecart, but I think people are overrating Povetkin in being able to be that guy more than people are overrating Wilder to be the best guy in the division or anything along those lines.

Comment

Wilder can't even keep off Szpilka, Dahuapas and other bums from pressuring him who aren't even pressure fighters. Povetkin will get inside and eat him alive.

Wilder has zero skills, none. He is just some crude as hell NBA reject with a big right hand. Absolutely terrible I can't believe how hard he gets put under a microscope for fans to find a morsal of ability.
                      He sets nothing up he just throws himself off balance until something hits these total no hopers who have no punch resistance.
                      Tonight was a case of throw enough darts you'll hit the bullseye eventually. Throw enough **** at a wall and some will stick.

Fury schools him, Ortiz puts him in intensive care. I wouldn't bet a penny on Windmiller beating even a novice Jennings.

He is about as 'skilled' as Charlie Z.
                      Genuinely hand on heart I wouldn't be surprised if Charles Martin flattened him. He is beyond useless.

Comment

Working...
                      X