No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] BoxingScene Agenda Exposed? Petition to replace Wilder with Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it's no big deal really.

But I do think it's strange that somebody decided to put a paper HW champion up there instead of Fury, who is, without doubt, the true and legitimate heavyweight champion of the world.

So yeah ...

GET RID OF THAT CAN CRUSHER AND PUT THE REAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP UP THERE INSTEAD!

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post

Comment

Wilder is much more of a 'star' (if you want to call him that, it's laughable) than Tyson Fury. Fury just knocked off the most significant HW of the past 15-years and no one in the world couldn't CARE LESS.

Comment

It actually bothers me that it bothers you so much. Fury just won his belts. Wilder is on his third defense and is becoming one of the premiere names in the sport. I have no problem with him being up there.

Comment

Originally posted by jypehob View Post
            Keep Wilder, Fury has no hype behind him. I am positive he will lose his next fight. Replace Crawford with Kovalev or Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              Wilder is much more of a 'star' (if you want to call him that, it's laughable) than Tyson Fury. Fury just knocked off the most significant HW of the past 15-years and no one in the world couldn't CARE LESS.
              I think because it was such a dreadful fight and performance. Wlad threw like 5 punches per round and Fury threw 10, that was the story of the fight. Wilder would have bodied that version of Wlad in 4 rounds. This is what Fury needs to do in the rematch, make a statement.

Comment

Doesnt jake donavon work with Al Haymon?

Fury definitely deserves it more.

Comment

Green k... I just noticed it and was gonna make a thread til I saw yours..

Fury should def be on it..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Green k... I just noticed it and was gonna make a thread til I saw yours..

Fury should def be on it..

Comment

Wilder is a paper champion and is barely in the top 5 of his division. It should be Fury.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X