[PLEASE HELP] BoxingScene Agenda Exposed? Petition to replace Wilder with Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who cares?

Comment

Lol.Wilder is obviously more deserving than Fury.His wins over Molina and Duhaupas prove that.Oh,and he's American.

ahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.Bias ed ****s!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Fury should be on there over Wilder.

But while we're at it I think Golovkin should be replaced with Kovalev. He has a much better resume and is thus more deserving
        Yeah but his racist comments made it highly unlikely. They probably don't want to be associated with that.

Comment

Look at Wilder's amazing technique, this guy is clearly a special fighter.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Look at Wilder's amazing technique, this guy is clearly a special fighter.

Lool.Come on,stop being so negative about Deontay.He's very talented and has a great defense.

He went to war with a frenchman lolololol and traded bombs for 11 rounds lol.Ranked number 37 in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                Lool.Come on,stop being so negative about Deontay.He's very talented and has a great defense.

He went to war with a frenchman lolololol and traded bombs for 11 rounds lol.Ranked number 37 in Europe
                Wilder's worst nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Wilder's worst nightmare.

Lol.Charlie Z deserved the punches he took that day.That boy is gonna get real hurt one of these days.The fella is a lunatic.

Comment

Of course there's an agenda.

This site has been in a downward spiral since about 2011 and it's getting worse

The recent tunney banning was farcical, is tunney racist? Yes, he's clearly racist, he's been clearly racist for like 5+ years.

But if you are going to ban the dude for that, you need to ban the guys on the other side of the fence who are AS clearly racist as he is.

Personally i don't care who get's banned and who doesn't but show some fairness.

We have a blatent narcissist as an admin on this site who has literally gone insane with "power" since his promotion a few years ago, it's pathetic.

This site has not been the best place to discuss boxing in a LONG time, it just gets the most taffic. The lounge is dead, the history section is dead, the british is dead, the community is dead. most of the best posters have either gone to another site or just got tired of the crap that goes on here.

Somehow the new regime that took over a few years ago has culled the quality by banning most of the legendary posters and increased the quantity of trolls and idiots.

I'll probably be banned for this post but I couldn't care less, i'm more active on other sites but to be honest this has gone from a place i checked several times a day and had people i talked to to something i use to waste time in between more important stuff.

Comment

It was an inside job. The pictures didn't fall with the same gravity, how do you explain that? The top was supposed to be able to carry up to 5 pictures, how come it couldn't?! We have to ask these questions and we want answers!

Comment

Working...
                      X