No announcement yet.

As A Ward Fan I'm Getting Tired of His Inactivity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    let me guess, blind kessler, george groves twice, a weight drained, ****sexual yusaf mack are good opponents?

eurodoe
    compared to paul smith on 4 days notice thats a pretty good list

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post

Who's hating I said I was a fan

You sure seem like it. The dude is trying his best here. Now he has some potential opponent looking to get paid money to fight him. The audacity of this new generation. The opponent also wants a signed contract well in advance of the fight. Why should Andre sign it now to give that guy all that extra time to prepare and gain an advantage?

It's just not right! You guys are trying to kill Andre Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        People need to stop being racist. Ward beat Froch over 4 years ago, he doesn't need to prove anything to anyone.
        lmfao. So true only racist people wont still give ward his props and hail him as the king.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          i don't know what you are talking about. stop trying to deflect. ward turned down a bunch of really good fights. ward tried to fight a bunch of very crappy fights. yeah but 4-6 years ago he was in the super six which was rigged in his favor. oh ok that gives me good reason to believe he will start taking risks now....
          Dude. You're just bitter he told the bum ass hypejob BOO-TAY to beat a top contender to earn a shot at the title.

Lol @ you thinking Boo-Tay was a risk. Is he like your new Margarito or something?

Comment

Nobody likes Ward, and those that genuinely do are in a very select group. Most of the people (we all know who they are) who like to give the impression that they like him nowadays only like him in the sense that he's convenient stick to beat Golovkin with.

Comment

It sounds like he's headed in the right direction finally so I can't complain & I don't really know why Barrera is complaining. Sometimes things take a lil time to setup & Barrera's name has just been mentioned for a few days or a week or whatever. So seems a bit dramaqueen-ish to try to make a big deal in the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                It sounds like he's headed in the right direction finally so I can't complain & I don't really know why Barrera is complaining. Sometimes things take a lil time to setup & Barrera's name has just been mentioned for a few days or a week or whatever. So seems a bit dramaqueen-ish to try to make a big deal in the media.
                barrera has been behaving like this all year. according to him he has been ducked by everyone in his division

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  The Barrera duck was the last straw for a lot of Ward fans.
                  Is there a legit Barrera "duck" situation doe? Seems like Barrera's name is still in the discussion & Barrera is just being dramatic in the media cuz a deal wasn't setup as quick as he felt it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Lol you're saying this towards a guy who has to deal with Ward and his b1tch attitude?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Lol you're saying this towards a guy who has to deal with Ward and his b1tch attitude?
                      Maybe thats his angle. He's trying to out drama-queen Ward idk lol, but it seemed silly, unnecessary & counterproductive is all I'm saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X