No announcement yet.

As A Ward Fan I'm Getting Tired of His Inactivity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Maybe thats his angle. He's trying to out drama-queen Ward idk lol, but it seemed silly, unnecessary & counterproductive is all I'm saying.
    Lol possibly. I think he's just really anxious to get this done and doesn't care much for the politics and delays of business. I really hope this gets done, though. The schedule this year is terrible.

Comment

He should fight a young light heavyweight who is rated by most as being in or near the top 10 in the world. Barrera would be good. He is a little old but he is undefeated and many alphabet groups rate him in their top ten. If not Barrera then another boxer who is just as good and highly rated..

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        You sure seem like it. The dude is trying his best here. Now he has some potential opponent looking to get paid money to fight him. The audacity of this new generation. The opponent also wants a signed contract well in advance of the fight. Why should Andre sign it now to give that guy all that extra time to prepare and gain an advantage?

It's just not right! You guys are trying to kill Andre Ward

He's killing his fans off little by little by his inactivity

Comment

Ward could of been a true ATG, he's a joke now.

Comment

I thought ward was retired. I only became aware he might not be when I heard people say GGG should step up to fight him. So I put 2 & 2 together and assumed ward is still considered a pro fighter
            Last edited by hugh grant; 01-10-2016, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              It feels like Ward has gone into super-careful mode, it doesn't feel like he wants to fight a threat.

The gap in quality of the names Ward has rumored to have been putting to HBO over the last 2-3 years compared to the names he has been turning down is quite marked.
              Super-careful mode.

The man is signed to fight Kovalev this year. The scariest fighter in the sport.

You know who is actually in super-careful mode? The coward that ducked Ward and continues to call out retired WWs and blown-up JMWs, Gennady Golovkin.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
                  Fonfara would be a very good alternative anyone else agree ?
                  Yes sadly Fonafara is with Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Super-careful mode.

The man is signed to fight Kovalev this year. The scariest fighter in the sport.

You know who is actually in super-careful mode? The coward that ducked Ward and continues to call out retired WWs and blown-up JMWs, Gennady Golovkin.
                      the game's up man. stop pretending that ggg ducked ward when it was the other way around. years ago ggg tried to fight ward and ward said he wasn't ready. now ward offered ggg a 50-50 split for a fight at the end of 2016. why would ggg lock in a 50-50 split with an unpopular fighter when he knows he's fighting canelo before ward? so after the canelo fight he still has to have a 50-50 split with ward lmao and you take that garbage seriously? honestly please tell me why in the world someone would do that? it would be like floyd signing a 50-50 split with cory spinks before the oscar fight. absurd, and its absurd that you can't comprehend that or maybe you are simply pretending because you are a fanboy.

Comment

Working...
                      X