Collapse
No announcement yet.

As A Ward Fan I'm Getting Tired of His Inactivity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too much talent being wasted for him to be on the sidelines. I wonder who is the plan b now

Comment

If ward was a *****, u guys would b born again virgin....

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
        In reading the latest with Barrera I'm starting to lose patience with Ward. Its time he gets in the ring with a decent opponent if he really intends on fighting Kovalev. If no Barrera who should he fight ?
        You haters have no idea of the trials and tribulations Andre has to go through. He has said on multiple occasions that he would give anything to fight 20 times a year. He said he would, if it was not for all those damn legal documents and lawyers nagging him. He told me once, "Dean, I tell you, those old school boxers had it easy, they got to fight on the regular. Here I am making just a few reasonable financial, location, opponent and ref demands and the **** hits the fan".

So many times I have went into the gym and watched Andre there, sparring with lawyers at a table. He looked exhausted beyond what any human being should ever have to endure. Having to sit out for years because his old promoter refused to pay Andre's friend $500,000 for doing Andre a favor. Andre told me: "Dean, you know my struggle, myself being super humble, I have to get what's mine. With humbleness comes great responsibility. I am a superstar, they treat me like I am only a champion. Now they want me to fight with a warm knee".

Now you guys see his struggle. Stop the hating!

Comment

His inactivity is hard to defend as of late. So much skill going to waste

Comment

Kovalev cant kill em fast enough IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              let me guess, blind kessler, george groves twice, a weight drained, ****sexual yusaf mack are good opponents?

eurodoe
              i don't know what you are talking about. stop trying to deflect. ward turned down a bunch of really good fights. ward tried to fight a bunch of very crappy fights. yeah but 4-6 years ago he was in the super six which was rigged in his favor. oh ok that gives me good reason to believe he will start taking risks now....

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
                Kovalev cant kill em fast enough IMO.
                holy ****.

Comment

The Barrera duck was the last straw for a lot of Ward fans.

Comment

People need to stop being racist. Ward beat Froch over 4 years ago, he doesn't need to prove anything to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      You haters have no idea of the trials and tribulations Andre has to go through. He has said on multiple occasions that he would give anything to fight 20 times a year. He said he would, if it was not for all those damn legal documents and lawyers nagging him. He told me once, "Dean, I tell you, those old school boxers had it easy, they got to fight on the regular. Here I am making just a few reasonable financial, location, opponent and ref demands and the **** hits the fan".

So many times I have went into the gym and watched Andre there, sparring with lawyers at a table. He looked exhausted beyond what any human being should ever have to endure. Having to sit out for years because his old promoter refused to pay Andre's friend $500,000 for doing Andre a favor. Andre told me: "Dean, you know my struggle, myself being super humble, I have to get what's mine. With humbleness comes great responsibility. I am a superstar, they treat me like I am only a champion. Now they want me to fight with a warm knee".

Now you guys see his struggle. Stop the hating!

Who's hating I said I was a fan

Comment

Working...
                      X