Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC loss to BRADLEY: Would Legacy be Tarnished??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    It wouldn't tarnish his career, but the record will show Bradley got the better of him twice, regardless of how you feel about the first fight. It does much more for Bradley, being the man who put Pacquiao HOF career to rest.
    A win in the 3rd would tarnish PAC in a way.

Comment

Very true, but sadly i do see that happening. I do hope he can finds success in politics but even if he does retire after Bradley I see him coming back in a few years for the $.
      I think it could happen, but I hope it doesn't. I would hate to see PAC used for his name and as a stepping stone for young fighters coming up. Only time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I think it could happen, but I hope it doesn't. I would hate to see PAC used for his name and as a stepping stone for young fighters coming up. Only time will tell.
        He's been used by Arum up until now, if they had parted ways and Pacquiao made what a draw like him deserved he wouldn't need to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          It was tarnished by the Marquez knock out loss than faking a shoulder surgery. No one fights one year after a shoulder surgery sorry I'm not buying the Rotator cuff tear and training and fighting this soon after a surgery
          Agreed! They are also not shooting hoops etc. lots of people are not buying his story. All fighters fight with injuries. Don't say you are 100% ready, confident that God will deliver him into your hands.... Fill out your form correctly.

But if Tim beats Manny, I hope he says the better man won, and I retire. Thank you all for your support.

Comment

A win in the 3rd would tarnish PAC in a way.
            Very few fighters have not taken losses at the end of their careers. Now if he continued to fight and lose that's a different story.

Comment

He's been used by Arum up until now, if they had parted ways and Pacquiao made what a draw like him deserved he wouldn't need to come back.
              But Bob "bend 'em Over" Arum leaves his fighters dazed & confused, and paying 50 bucks for a sheet of gauze.

PAC should have gone on his own. Financially $$$$$ better off!

Comment

I don't think it diminishes his legacy, it will just show that it's clearly time for manny to retire...

Comment

It doesn't. Why would it?

Comment

He definitely fell from grace in my home too. Marquez started it, Floyd definitely exposed the myth of Manny invincibility.
                    whoever think manny is invicible is dumb, manny has 3 loses before Bradley 2 of them are K.O if he lose in the third fight idk.... depend on how he lose maybe...

and i dont think Marquez K.O tarnished Pac's legacy, it was great fight closing the rivalry no reputation tarnished.

about Mayweather fight i always knew Manny will never win, he always second after mayweather in my book, rightnow he's still second. so nothing changed there.

Comment

In an ideal world PAC would be better off not losing to Bradley now. But when u giuve someone 3 chances anything can happen. I mean if Floyd fight canelo 3 times, canelo might be 2-1 against Floyd. You never know!

Comment

Working...
                      X