Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward vs. Sullivan Barrera confirmed for 3/26. Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You heard of footwork? this is handwork #levels.

Amazing to see a LHW moving like that. B-Hop got a lot of credit (perhaps too much) for what eventually became a smash and grab style. This is on another level entirely. There's a depth to the number of options he has/uses. People are calling it rusty but if you think that's rusty, you must have been expecting absolute perfection.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post

Draymond Green, Curry, and Frank the Tank Gore. Don't recognize them other cats, the guy in the beany looks like a Wu-Tang stunt double, and the guy in the lower right corner looks like zab judah with an eating disorder.

Comment

• Holy crap. I know that Barrera landed only 15% of his punches.. but damn, Ward got tagged pretty damn good with that jab.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Draymond Green, Curry, and Frank the Tank Gore. Don't recognize them other cats, the guy in the beany looks like a Wu-Tang stunt double, and the guy in the lower right corner looks like zab judah with an eating disorder.
            White tee=Michael B. Jordan..... He was the leading role in the Rocky flim 'Creed'

Green hoodie=Marshawn Lynch (retired running back for the seahawks)

Guy in the hat=Sway(he is a DJ and has his own morning show on Sirus XM)

I don't know the rest of them guys though.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Holy crap. I know that Barrera landed only 15% of his punches.. but damn, Ward got tagged pretty damn good with that jab.
              Imagine what GGG or Kovalev would do to that mug.

Comment

Every time i see that right hand landed on Floyd's mouth i have a terrible hard on..... Come back soon chino... hard to stay awake with fighters like ward

Comment

• Originally posted by fundicao View Post
                  Every time i see that right hand landed on Floyd's mouth i have a terrible hard on..... Come back soon chino... hard to stay awake with fighters like ward
                  Maidana said he will be back this fall!!! There have been several threads on it.

Vamos Chino!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    Holy crap. I know that Barrera landed only 15% of his punches.. but damn, Ward got tagged pretty damn good with that jab.
                    I was at the fight and pretty close up. Barrera looked a lot bigger than ward. THink how cotto looked against canelo almost. I'm sure those punches were felt by ward.

Comment

dunno. they would likely miss more....

Comment

Working...
                      X