Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward vs. Sullivan Barrera confirmed for 3/26. Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 115-111 ward

Comment

• styles makes fights, i know. But Barrera doesn't go 4 with Kovalev

Kovalev Ward is absolutely salivating. I just don't think Ward can frustrate Kovalev (bhop and pascal tried really hard) enough.

leaning kovalev in a legacy defining fight for both, but really hard to call 50-50

Comment

• Smart money won. Barrera looked like he was in slow motion mode Ward hasn't lost a step because his inactivity. It is quite remarkable how he can just comeback after so long and be so sharp.

Comment

• Ward definitely better than his last outing. Seems to be carrying the weight well. Foot speed not like before but radar and reaction all there.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
            ridiculous aint it
            Larry go suck mays nuts you support getto trash why are you on wards nuts?
            You racist sellout getto trash buster

Comment

• Great fight. Bring on Kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Wasn't very impressed with Ward in the later rounds, but he won this fairly big because of the work early and middle rounds.
                Yeah, I would have liked to see more punches landed cleanly by Ward. More eye popping shots. To Barrera's credit, he just defended himself as well as he can versus a guy as accurate as Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Wasn't very impressed with Ward in the later rounds,
                  No? I was deeply impressed that he was still able to flex and slip that much, that late into the fight. That takes a lot of energy. Expected him to get hit a lot more in the late rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    Figure of speech *******
                    Figure something else out bro

Comment

• clear win for ward, but he looks to have slowed down. His defense isn't what it was. Ward would have lost to Kovalev tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X