Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Fears Golovkin Ends Canelo's Career, Forces Him To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Nacho ! i can only said this run Canelo ! run!run! run! give up the title run!!! and stay way from GGG HE IS GOING TO KILL YOU!

Comment

Can't see Canelo's career ending at age 25, he doesn't just stand in front of you and eat punches like say Fernando Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
        Geez nach and JMM need to get over the fact that Canelo is THE mexican superstar and quit making themselves lose credibility with these jealousy and envy laced remarks. Its pathetic.
        Pretty much this

Comment

I was inclined to agree right up until Nacho said that he thought Canelo actually lost to Cotto. Canelo completely owned Cotto, so now I just think Nacho is just being a jealous whiner.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Right, a welterweight ducked a middleweight.

Golovkin scurred of Ward, and he scurred of Lara as well.

AND, he scurred of Canelo at 155.

Golovkin used to fight in the " anyone at 154-168 " division.

Now he fights in the " anyone at 159-161, except Lara " division.

See how easy that was ?
            Ward, who wouldn't mention GGG's name until it was clear that his only plans were to move up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
              Nacho knows Canelo is poorly trained and underdeveloped by that fat faced trainer Canelo has now. Nacho probably helps Canelo alot and takes Canelo flame top to the nest level. Canelo would be great with a great trainer such as Nacho and drop the Burro canelo now has training him and doing little. Give Nacho a chance and Nacho needs the work.
              I like the idea of adding a new trainer. I mentioned that in here before, but one guy told me Canelo's trainers are perfect. He told me there was nothing wrong with Canelo so far. I disagree.

Actually, since Canelo in the Cotto fight was emulating some of the Mayweather's moves he learned in his schooling, I thought maybe they could add Floyd Sr to their training team, or as an adviser. Canelo is capable of assimilating new defensive skills into his armor.

I like Canelo. He's a special fighter. But that training routine needs to be supercharged (with a lot of new ideas) to beat his middleweight boogieman.

Maybe I'm the only believer, but Canelo will win this fight.

And, PLEASE, no catchweights if it ain't necessary.

Comment

Nacho Has Too Much Guacamole Between His Ears

Nacho is right about one thing, GGG blows up Canelo, bloodies and cuts him too ribbons. But Nacho stating Cotto beat Canelo, is over the top stupid. Lay off the tequila. Canelo walked him down, thru bombs all night picking a part Cotto's face. Cotto couldn't move for the body shots he had to absorb. Even Freddie who initially said his guy was robbed, came to his senses last week stating they underestimated how big and strong Canelo was, how their plan to push Canelo back was ineffective, and advised Cotto to back off on any rematch talks. They know a second fight ends worse for them. Especially when Canelo knows Cotto can't hurt him. Nacho, you've been drinking Marquez' pee again!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                  Well mayweather absolutely schooling canelo dropped his stock. GGG beating the **** out of him probably will drop it even more
                  Yeah, his stock dropped after Floyd. What were their PPV numbers for their most recent fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rotch View Post
                    Yeah, his stock dropped after Floyd. What were their PPV numbers for their most recent fight?
                    you mean when canelo fought the hall of famer cotto and froid fighting that bum berto? I guarantee you that canelo's next fight is not going to sell well.....if it is on ppv. But thats not his fault entirely, it'll be due to that ****fest that happened on cinco de mayo weekend last year

Comment

Any personal history between these two? That was a stone cold diss by Nacho. Thought it might be a clickbait title but holy hell...

Comment

Working...
                      X