Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Fears Golovkin Ends Canelo's Career, Forces Him To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
    You're drunk. The last 21 fights judges weren't needed. GGG blows Canelo out. All the stuff you're saying is what everyone said about how Cotto would beat Canelo. Saul has zero chance beating GGG. Zero. Canelo can't beat Lemieux who hits like a 175lber.
    who exactly has GGG beaten that was a feared fighter with skills. Rubio, fricking Rubio took out Lemieux on a stoppage. GGG vs Canelo could be a great fight depending how Canelo is trained before the fight. GGG has beaten mostly all bums in his meager career.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
      I think the idea is that GGG & co. are sticking to the remaining MW title holders or their mandatory (if need be).

I think Lara could give GGG some fits, I'd love to see it. But I also understand why that fight isn't happening too.

Lara should grab a W at 160 in the meantime if he's serious, he could decision a lot of guys at MW IMHO.

They said that, when they started getting criticism for ducking Ward.

They stated that Gennady would fight David Lemieux, because he is only focused at middleweight.

Then immediately after the Lemieux fight they called out Froch..... AGAIN!

Golovkin Will Go Anywhere To Face Carl Froch!
      http://www.boxingscene.com/sanchez-g...l-froch--97726

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
        You're drunk. The last 21 fights judges weren't needed. GGG blows Canelo out. All the stuff you're saying is what everyone said about how Cotto would beat Canelo. Saul has zero chance beating GGG. Zero. Canelo can't beat Lemieux who hits like a 175lber.

LMAO

Comment

I don't think GGG is fast enough to beat Canelo. I think Canelo's slipping work would cause GGG to miss all night long. I also don't think much of GGG's boxing ability. I'm talking BOXING. He looked mediocre in the Murray fight. Lastly, I think Canelo's feint-counter uppercut - easily the best in the business - would cause GGG to pause. Don't think it would really hurt him, but it would disrupt his aggression.

To me: If GGG can get at least two shots in, Canelo loses by late stoppage. If Canelo slips and counters the way he did against Cotto and Angulo, GGG will lose.

It also depends on the ref. We know Tony Weeks will just stop it if either takes too many shots despite not being in danger.

Either way, if it goes to the cards, Canelo by wide UD. Just because it's Canelo.

Comment

O’Reilly????

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
              Oscar know GGG would destroy Canelo I doubt that fight will happen
              lmao he isn't Jarett TURD, sorryass "boxer"

Comment

Working...
              X