Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Fears Golovkin Ends Canelo's Career, Forces Him To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Right, a welterweight ducked a middleweight.

Golovkin scurred of Ward, and he scurred of Lara as well.

AND, he scurred of Canelo at 155.

Golovkin used to fight in the " anyone at 154-168 " division.

Now he fights in the " anyone at 159-161, except Lara " division.

See how easy that was ?
    Are we talking about the Lara who ran from Canelo for 12 rounds and landed less than 10 punches a round? Same Lara who couldn't beat Carlos Molina or Vanes?

Same Lara who basically ruined the fight with Canelo so much that no one who ordered that fight would ever order a Lara fight again?

Yeah...sure....riiiiight... Triple G doesn't want to fight him because he's scared...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Yeah...sure....riiiiight... Triple G doesn't want to fight him because he's scared...
      Yup. Says Lara isn't a big enough name then turns around to fight Monroe Jr. At least Lara has fought on PPV and has been in world title fights unlike Willie. GGG is good but shook of Lara (and Ward), or at least his handlers are...

Comment

which is the reason why the fraud alvared is never fighting litlle G. so don't worry nacho

Comment

Nachos spot on

When this fight happens in Sept, Gennady is going to kick the living sh.it out of Canelo. Can't wait

Comment

GGG Never ended anyone's career and he damn sure isn't about to end Canelo's. This is just salt coming from a trainer who feels he could take Canelo farther than his current team.
            I favor GGG to win but it's not like its unfathomable for Canelo to pull off the upset. Canelo is just as big as GGG (one of the reasons I disagree with the catchweight bs) and can take a shot and his defense and stamina has improved greatly. The biggest concern to Canelo isn't GGG's power, but how to get past GGG's jab and working his way inside. He's gonna need to develop some Frazier-like head/upperbody movement in camp, I also think he'd be better served coming in at 158-160 opposed to 155 because he will need stamina to maintain that style for 12.

Comment

This fight is not going to happen unless it's at Canelo's choice of weight.

Comment

I don't know why so many people are dogging Nacho for his opinion regarding the Cotto fight, so many other high profile Mexicans felt the same.

Now mind you I will eat my crow pie regarding Cotto's loss but people PLEASE let this established great have an opinion.

Comment

Well, we sure do appreciate your concern Nacho. But, much to your dismay that fight is going to happen. No matter what.

Comment

Nacho is just mad because both Marquez brothers had to earn their titles the hard way. Canelo was given his belt and alot of people still resent that. The thing is that Canelo has proved that he can compete with elite fighters and has proven himself. The fact that Nacho thinks that Cotto won the fight against Canelo is just ridiculous.

Comment

Warr Cotto!!!!!!!!!Nacho knows about boxing he is daman!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X